none
OpenSource Course Ware - IIT-India and MIT-US's courses for you.

Question

•  

Hi Guys,

I don't know this is in ur knowledge or not but here is the link for IIT and MIT course ware..

ocw.mit.edu

MIT OCW is a free publication of course materials used at MIT.Get lecture notes, problem sets, labs and more. Watch lecture videos and demonstrations. Study a wide variety of subjects.

nptel.iitm.ac.in

This web site contains materials on topics released by various IITs and IISc till July 2006 and was formally launched on Sept 3, 06.Currently samples from approximately 70 courses offered by faculty in various departments and to students at all levels (B.Tech, M.Tech, M.S., M.Sc., Ph.D.) are given here. Approximately 140 courses are in various stages of preparation and distribution through internet.

freevideolectures.com

This is a comprehensive site providing Video lectures, lessons, Audio lectures, podcasts, free online classes, courses, animations, interactive online tutorials and Text materials like ebooks, Lecture notes, slide presentations on new technologies in the fields of Electronics, Communications, Computer Science, Networking and Mechanical Engineering, Astronomy etc...

Enjoy and Share Knowledge.
    Wednesday, October 31, 2007 4:31 AM

All replies

• I knew about the MIT CourseWare a few months back and I was learning from it but I forgot all about it these days. Thanks for the reminder Smile. I didn't know about the other two sites. The IIT site seem to be useless but the freevideolecture site looks really cool.

Friday, November 02, 2007 1:36 PM
  • Well thanx for the info..

Saturday, November 03, 2007 7:20 AM
  • thanks for the info guys......

Sunday, November 04, 2007 1:40 AM
  • well iits are useless arent they
    Saturday, November 10, 2007 10:58 AM