none
Where can I be told how much time do I need to wait in order to complete the 30 days of my email so I can use that LIVE ID with my Xbox 360 gamertag?

Question

• Hello, I want to use my email with my gamertag, thing is that email is attached to my old gamertag which I don't use or intend to use anymore, so I talked with the guys at xbox live support and they asked me to change my old gamertag email to another not attached to a gamertag and use this mail with my gamertag.

Thing is when I'm about to change my gamertag email to this one I want to use (guz2221@hotmail.com) it tells me "you cannot use this email or change your gamertag live ID if 30 days haven't passed, thing is I don't remember changing my email account before and this email I want to use (markos_rodriguez_10@hotmail.com) has like 3 years old. Guys from xbox live support told me you could tell me how much time the LIVE ID had left in order to change my gamertag LIVE ID associated account.

Thank you very much!

Thursday, February 02, 2012 6:15 PM

All replies

• its me again, it says the following:

You can make only one Windows Live ID change for a given gamertag every 30 days.

I don't remember having my LIVE ID changed, could you tell me how many days I need to wait?

Friday, February 03, 2012 5:01 AM