When I run Songsmith and try to open one of the demos, I get this error message:
API MySongAudioServices.Play(); failed. Attempted to read to write protected memory
Internet searches on this problem have failed me; the only result I get is on a Russian forum. The only response was a suggestion to post it on the Songsmith Forums, but I couldn't find a similar thread here.
Here's a rundown of the computer
HP Pavilion (Haven't noted the model but it is 6 years old)
Memory 1.0 GB
Free HDD Space 1.9GB
It doesn't have internet access so I used a USB drive to install the trial version of Songsmith and .Net 3.0 Full Redistributable
I did reboot after installing .Net, however I did install Songsmith before the reboot. Not sure if that's significant though.