What Happened to my Hotmail Inbox?

Question

• Im not sure what Category or Forum to put this under, and i apologize if its in the wrong place.

Ever since I signed up for a hotmail account, which was  many many years ago, I've always had and inbox and sent and received e-mails. I just signed into my Hotmail Account today and this came up "

You don't have an inbox...yet

Sign up for Windows Live Hotmail and get a free, customizable inbox with lots of storage and great security.

Note: Whether you use Hotmail or not, you can always go to your contact list. "

I've ALWAYS had an Inbox. After being all confused, i clicked where it says "Sign up for windows live hotmail" And it wants me to sign up all over again, which means i cant use my current account, i'd have to make a new one. I dont want to do that. How am i supposed to have my Inbox back? I have very important e-mails in my inbox and now I have no Inbox? Whats going on???
    Friday, April 10, 2009 4:35 AM

Answers

All replies

• I had the same thing happen to me and don't know what is going on.
    Friday, April 10, 2009 4:43 AM
  • Really? Im getting pretty frustrated about it. I have Important e-mails in mine and have yet more important e-mails to come. ugh...
    Friday, April 10, 2009 4:45 AM
  • It worked earlier today for me and now its just gone. This sucks pretty bad.
    Friday, April 10, 2009 4:46 AM
  • The SAME THING HAS HAPPENED TO ME!!!! Are they going to fix it...I need those emails.  This is going to be a significant problem if they do not fix it.
    Friday, April 10, 2009 5:04 AM
  • I've had same thing happen. Very important correspondence is in that inbox. Please someone correct this mistake and answer the above post.
    Friday, April 10, 2009 5:24 AM
  • If you are still having problems, I suggest contacting Hotmail support located at http://windowslivehelp.com/Default.aspx.

Good luck!

Brett

Program Manager, Live Search Webmaster Tools
    • Marked as answer by Brett Yount Friday, April 24, 2009 5:51 PM
    Friday, April 24, 2009 5:50 PM