none
Collage goes black after photos are assembled. .

Question

• <p>&nbsp;http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/autocollage/thread/0479601b-a982-4fbe-b5e0-

I have previously used the trial copy of autocollage with no problems. Last night I downloaded the paid version and registered it with no problems. It works fine, up to the final point when the pictures are just being assembled into the shape of the collage, the collage goes black. I have unzipped and reloaded the programme but it makes no difference. Black every time. "Help" does not seem to have a troubleshooting section.

I have paid my $25 in good faith. Why does Microsoft not offer support with this program? I was hoping to use the program to make a collage for my granddaughter's naming day invitations.

Can someone please help me?

warrawillah

• Edited by warrawillah Saturday, March 31, 2012 12:55 AM
    Saturday, March 31, 2012 12:52 AM

All replies

• I have the very same problem but it only arose after installing Windows 7 64-bit, it all worked perfectly with 32-bit.

Somebody at Microsoft should take some responsibilty as both products are theirs, I agree that you've taken our monies without accepting any responsibility.

Come on Microsoft, at least give us some help!

HAGER71

Sunday, October 07, 2012 9:16 PM