none
CRM 2011 on-premise: The webpage cannot be found after creating new organizations

Question

• Hello Forum

I have created new organizations, but after opening the requested URL (via deployment manager link) -> the webpage cannot be found appears. All "old" organizations reamain working... Tried the URL with localhost and servername - both times the same. Any ideas?

I've recently installed UR14...

Thanks

Monday, September 09, 2013 6:05 PM

Answers

• Could solve it with MS Support. Was a corrupt UR14 installation and we had to change the buildversion in the database...

• Marked as answer by CRMBE Tuesday, October 01, 2013 5:03 PM
    Tuesday, October 01, 2013 5:03 PM

All replies

• Please turn on the Trace and check if there are any warnings / errors logged. Also check the event log for any clues.

If my response helps you in finding your answer then please click 'Mark as Answer' and 'Vote as Helpful'

Monday, September 09, 2013 9:06 PM
  • Try resetting IIS on the CRM server

Please feel free to contact me using the following methods

Monday, September 09, 2013 10:08 PM
  • Hello and thanks for answers.

The trace gives me this error:

A failure occurred during the execution of the AuthenticationPipeline: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): Invalid column name 'YammerUserId'. Invalid column name 'YammerEmailAddress'.

IIS reset and reboots didn't help and I have done this long ago.

Any hints?

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 6:03 AM
  • Roll back UR14.  There have been reports of it not properly updating SQL columns, and that's what your error looks like to me.

The postings on this site are solely my own and do not represent or constitute Hitachi Solutions' positions, views, strategies or opinions.

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 2:17 PM
  • Thanks, but during the uninstall an error appears and it's not possible to perform the action. So UR14 is still in place with the same error... No other hints? Haven't found any problem reports according to UR 14. Any known issues?

Thanks.

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 8:52 PM
  • anyone?
    Wednesday, September 11, 2013 1:16 PM
  • What is the uninstall error?  more details might be useful, though for a UR rollback failure, you'll almost certainly need a Microsoft Support ticket.

The postings on this site are solely my own and do not represent or constitute Hitachi Solutions' positions, views, strategies or opinions.

Thursday, September 12, 2013 6:22 PM
  • Could solve it with MS Support. Was a corrupt UR14 installation and we had to change the buildversion in the database...

• Marked as answer by CRMBE Tuesday, October 01, 2013 5:03 PM
    Tuesday, October 01, 2013 5:03 PM