none
Confused with report printing report and mailing

Question

• Hi, I have followed the steps and reported the software the I purchased from online store which turned out as counterfeit but with Genuine DVDs.

I am now ready to mail all the items to the MS PID Center as shown below but I am confused with the #1 where is said to send "A printed copy of the online counterfeit report". I am not sure what page it is. I did not see any button or link to print the report when I was filling up the form. All I have is  the confirmation email and following page. If the submitted info is still needed to be printed and mailed, can I still go back to the page and reprint it? If so, where do I go and print it? Or shall I go ahead and redo all over again to report the new one?

Following is the page I printed besides the report confirmation email from Microsoft.

Please help,

Thanks

-----------------------------------

Counterfeit Software Report

Thank you for submitting your counterfeit report

Please print the report and mail it along with the items requested below.

IMPORTANT: You must print a copy of online counterfeit report that you completed. Your confirmation number is xxxx-xxxx. Please save your confirmation number and use it for all communication with Microsoft.

1.   1. A printed copy of the online counterfeit report (see above)

2.   2. Windows operating system CD or DVD you purchased or received with your computer

3.   3. The original purchase receipt of the software or computer, including the date of purchase and the name and address of the seller

4.   4. Mail the printed report and documentation to the following address: 

Microsoft PID Center
    5148 Peach Street #332
    Erie, PA 16509
    U.S.A

------------------------

Tuesday, September 20, 2011 1:17 AM

Answers

All replies