none
WgaPluginInstaller.exe Pop-up not appearing!

Question

• The pop-up the the file i need is not appearing...does any one know what else i can do or where i can get the file otherwise? help me pleez!!
    Tuesday, April 14, 2009 3:43 PM

Answers

• Hello squiglybob13,

Please go to http://microsoft.com/genuine/diag and click the "Start Diagnostics" button.

These diagnostic pages will help you ensure that your Internet Explorer (6.0 or later) settings are configured properly to see images, run scripts, and allow ActiveX controls to download and run.

You will be walked through the troubleshooting process step by step. If your configuration settings are not correct, you will be provided with suggestions to resolve the problem. If your problem persists, you will be provided with information about where you can obtain additional assistance.

What will be checked?

• If scripting is turned on
    • If images display correctly
    • If the System Date and Time are relatively correct
    • If cookies are enabled
    • If the Microsoft Genuine Advantage ActiveX controls load correctly
    • If the Microsoft Genuine Advantage ActiveX controls are able to successfully connect to the validation servers

Once you pass all the Diagnostic checks, click the Validate Windows button. If you pass Validation, return to the page where you originally had the issue and try again.

Thank you,
    Darin MS

Attention All Forum Users: Please Do Not post your issue in someone else's Thread...Create your own. If any post fixes your issue, please vote the post as Helpful. This will help us showcase the threads that best help our customers.
    Tuesday, April 14, 2009 9:39 PM
    Owner

All replies

• Hello squiglybob13,

Please go to http://microsoft.com/genuine/diag and click the "Start Diagnostics" button.

These diagnostic pages will help you ensure that your Internet Explorer (6.0 or later) settings are configured properly to see images, run scripts, and allow ActiveX controls to download and run.

You will be walked through the troubleshooting process step by step. If your configuration settings are not correct, you will be provided with suggestions to resolve the problem. If your problem persists, you will be provided with information about where you can obtain additional assistance.

What will be checked?

• If scripting is turned on
    • If images display correctly
    • If the System Date and Time are relatively correct
    • If cookies are enabled
    • If the Microsoft Genuine Advantage ActiveX controls load correctly
    • If the Microsoft Genuine Advantage ActiveX controls are able to successfully connect to the validation servers

Once you pass all the Diagnostic checks, click the Validate Windows button. If you pass Validation, return to the page where you originally had the issue and try again.

Thank you,
    Darin MS

Attention All Forum Users: Please Do Not post your issue in someone else's Thread...Create your own. If any post fixes your issue, please vote the post as Helpful. This will help us showcase the threads that best help our customers.
    Tuesday, April 14, 2009 9:39 PM
    Owner
  • I am having the same problem. I have never had this issue before yesterday. It's not just one particular website, I am not getting any pop ups that I need. It says Pop-up was allowed, but no window ever appears. I even tried turning pop up blocker off and it still didn't work. I tried your suggestion above and it didn't work. Any other ideas?
    Thursday, April 14, 2011 3:31 PM
  • The OGAPluginInstall.exe installed correctly. But validation still failed.
    Sunday, October 28, 2012 6:12 PM
  • There is no OGAPlugin any more.

Validation for Office 2002-2007 hasn't been functional since a month after Office 2010 was released.

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth

Sunday, October 28, 2012 7:37 PM