none
Example data Nonprofit Template for Microsoft Dynamics CRM

Question

• Hi
    I've been testing this Nonprofit Template for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 and looks good (link), but I can not find the way to add example data. I can only add the
    standard example ones and those don't include any donation, pledges and other specific data for this solucion.
    Does anybody know the way to import this kind of data?

Thanks in advance

Thursday, April 19, 2012 11:34 AM

Answers

• Hello ManuOrtiz,

Thanks for trying out the Nonprofit Template!

To install sample data for the NonProfit Template, you just need to open the solution from Settings -> Solutions (double click), then go to the Configuration page, and click on the "Install Sample Data" link under the "Manage Sample Data" section at the right pane. You can check if sample data install is complete by clicking on the "Check Sample Data Install Status" link and checking if the "Status Reason" for all imports are Completed. This should populate your needed Sample Data and should be notable through loading your nonprofit dashboard (the charts should now light up).

Let me know if you have further questions.

Thanks,

Maria

Thursday, April 19, 2012 6:43 PM

All replies

• Hello ManuOrtiz,

Thanks for trying out the Nonprofit Template!

To install sample data for the NonProfit Template, you just need to open the solution from Settings -> Solutions (double click), then go to the Configuration page, and click on the "Install Sample Data" link under the "Manage Sample Data" section at the right pane. You can check if sample data install is complete by clicking on the "Check Sample Data Install Status" link and checking if the "Status Reason" for all imports are Completed. This should populate your needed Sample Data and should be notable through loading your nonprofit dashboard (the charts should now light up).

Let me know if you have further questions.

Thanks,

Maria

Thursday, April 19, 2012 6:43 PM
  • When I click on the link "Install Sample Data" in the configuration section of the solution, nothing happens. No data is installed, no windows prompts that anything has occurred.
    Tuesday, July 24, 2012 8:31 PM
  • Hi, Does it available in Singapore? Can we download and install this template? please advise.

Monday, November 12, 2012 9:22 AM
  • I am getting the same issue - Anyone know how to resolve this?

Wednesday, June 26, 2013 2:34 PM