none
How do I convert a .mpdp file into something useful?

Question

• How do I convert a .mpdp file into something useful?
    • Moved by Xing-Bing Yu - MSFT Wednesday, November 05, 2008 1:35 AM not relate to sharepoint (Moved from SharePoint - General Question and Answers and Discussion to Off-Topic Posts (Do Not Post Here))
    Monday, November 03, 2008 3:50 AM

All replies

•  

Hi Shelley, 

Thank you for your post!  Unfortunately I am not able to determine which forum or newsgroup is best suited for your question at hand.  Can you provide me a little more detail in regards to the product or technology you are inquiring about?

Thanks!

Wednesday, November 05, 2008 6:50 AM
  • its a file from the program called  " MixPad " 

im looking for a converter tho

like from  mpdp to mp3 or wav

Tuesday, December 23, 2008 12:11 AM
  • Mixpad Support website:

http://www.nch.com.au/mixpad/support.html
    Kiran Polimetla Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    Friday, December 26, 2008 8:27 AM
  • Hello. I had the same problem but it's really simple. When you save a file on Mixpad using the SAVE AS icon, it'll bring up the SAVE FILE AS box. Under FILE NAME - at the bottom of that box - is SAVE AS TYPE: Click on the down arrow at the side and it'll give you a list of all the formats your Mixpad files can be. Use the MP3 one - the third option down -- and there's no need to convert! x 
    Wednesday, April 01, 2009 1:31 PM
  • Hi Keithkidby.... i have the same problem and i did what you said but mine wont save as that?! I really need this on a CD! By Monday!Please help me!!

Thanks Piddly xx
    Saturday, July 04, 2009 5:48 PM
  • hi i had the same question thanks 4 a great answer....i was making things so conmplicated i didnt realise it was that simple...anywayz thanks again
    Monday, May 31, 2010 12:05 AM