MICROSOFT OFFICE PRODUCT KEY

Question

• i have recently downloaded microsoft office professional plus trial (60 days), and it asked for a product key, however the product key was not supplied to me during the download or on the website i downloaded it from, can you tell me a website to get a key?? or give me a key? if whatever you tell me works - thumbs up!
    Saturday, January 26, 2008 8:59 PM

Answers

All replies

• I reciently puchased a laptop from HP that has Office installed.  I am asked for a key but when I enter the only 25 didget key I have it isn't accepted.  Where can I get a key? 

Wednesday, February 20, 2008 4:16 AM
  • Jane Grainger,

Post OFFICE question in the OFFICE forum:  http://forums.microsoft.com/Genuine/ShowForum.aspx?ForumID=1005&SiteID=25

Wednesday, February 20, 2008 7:47 PM
  • my mum got the hp compaq 6270s and my microsoft product key does n't work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Friday, April 18, 2008 12:39 PM
  • is there a 25 digit key on the bottom of your laptop or on your computer??????

Friday, April 18, 2008 12:44 PM
  •  daniel-tilley wrote:

my mum got the hp compaq 6270s and my microsoft product key does n't work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Computer manufacturers often install a trial version of Microsoft Office.  If you are getting a prompt to type in a Product Key when opening a Microsoft Office program, it s likely the trial period is over and you'll need to purchase a license (product key) for Microsoft Office.

The product key affixed to your computer is for Windows Vista (the operating system) and not for Microsoft Office.  Please review the following:

How to determine whether you have a trial edition of a 2007 Office suite or program installed:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/927920/en-us

How to convert a trial version of a 2007 Office suite or program to a full retail perpetual license version:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/927756/en-us

How to buy the 2007 Microsoft Office suites:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/suites/FX101678741033.aspx?ofcresset=1

Friday, April 18, 2008 1:08 PM
  • i have recently downloaded microsoft office professional plus trial (60 days), and it asked for a product key, however the product key was not supplied to me during the download or on the website i downloaded it from, can you tell me a website to get a key?? or give me a key? if whatever you tell me works - thumbs up!

Sunday, April 25, 2010 7:51 AM
  • It is a 60 day trial thats why there is no key because at the end of that trial it will ask you to put in a product key, just buy one and it will give you the full ver or wait till someone finds where the text. file is in the computer files that has the key . if that cant happen use it for 60 days or less then uninstall it .

Thursday, June 17, 2010 9:10 PM
  • the box it came in has a card with the product key but iff it was a 60 day trial that came with the pc you will have to buy a key at the end of the trial or uninstall it

Thursday, June 17, 2010 9:14 PM
  • the box it came in has a card with the product key but iff it was a 60 day trial that came with the pc you will have to buy a key at the end of the trial or uninstall it

also if it is the one on the bottom of the computer thats for reinstalling windows 

Thursday, June 17, 2010 9:16 PM
  • yes but t is the one on the bottom of the computer thats for reinstalling windows 

the box it came in has a card with the product key but iff it was a 60 day trial that came with the pc you will have to buy a key at the end of the trial or uninstall it

Thursday, June 17, 2010 9:17 PM

Thursday, June 17, 2010 9:18 PM
  • It is a 60 day trial thats why there is no key because at the end of that trial it will ask you to put in a product key, just buy one and it will give you the full ver or wait till someone finds where the text. file is in the computer files that has the key . if that cant happen use it for 60 days or less then uninstall it .
    Thursday, June 17, 2010 9:18 PM
  • "IT.nake" wrote in message news:03c383c2-cda8-4f42-96f6-e744fde5e43b...
    It is a 60 day trial thats why there is no key because at the end of that trial it will ask you to put in a product key, just buy one and it will give you the full ver or wait till someone finds where the text. file is in the computer files that has the key . if that cant happen use it for 60 days or less then uninstall it .

Why are you replying to a 2-month dead (and 'Answered') thread? with 6 responses, yet! - all of which had previously been published by someone else.

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Friday, June 18, 2010 6:10 AM
  • All i need to know is the product key, cant anyone help me by telling me it pls?

Monday, March 21, 2011 8:31 AM
  • No.  Product keys for Windows and Office from Microsoft and all other software and computer manufacturers are pretty much specific to the purchase of the product and is supplied with the product.  You posted no information as to what product you are asking about but if Office on a new computer it is a trial and you need to purchase a valid product from a reputable vendor.

If for Windows contact your computer manufacturer and they will tell you where the product key is located.

Monday, March 21, 2011 11:31 PM
  • the product key may be on a sticker on the inside of the box you bought..on mine you pull it out and there is a sticker with the key numbers inside

Saturday, April 09, 2011 6:17 PM
  • you can buy it at microsoft website!
    Sunday, February 05, 2012 2:01 AM
  • I believe the OP's question was answered four (4) years ago! (in 2008)
    Carey Frisch
    Sunday, February 05, 2012 3:09 AM
  • Please do not resurrect old threads. 

This thread has been Answered. If the answer do not resolve your issue, then you have a different problem and need to create a new thread for your particular issue.

<Thread Locked>

Darin MS
    Monday, February 06, 2012 10:27 PM