[deleted]garbage from One-care safefty scan for weeks no matter what the [deleted]I do!

Question

• I am sick and tired of receiving [deleted] when I try to run Windows Online onecare safety scanner or whatever the blue [deleted]the proper name is.

This scan used to be excellent and resolved virus problems and registry errors for me.

Now everytime I try to run it, I get a sick sick [deleted] error message. I don't recall the error code and you assuredly don't need to me to find it since, if you have half-a-brain you are well aware of this [deleted] problem.

I want thsi resolved today! And I also want a phone number and corpororate office for the sick [deleted] who run this can. I would like to seek these worms out and hurt  them in return for the pain and suffering they have been causing me. I will hurt him, her, or a group of [deleted], if there be a group, with my bare and well-trained hands to the point that s/he/them require hospitalization if I don't get an apology and a resolution.

You can not reach me on this decidedly sickening forum but only through my email which is [deleted]

If anyone is sick enough to remove this post before my issue is resolve, I will come after him/her and do as I said above. I am a seventh degree black belt in Karate and can and will take care of whatever worms, however many of them there be, who threaten me, abuse me by removing or altering this post, or cause me needless pain.'

I am a kind and gentle person and don't wish to harm anyone. However, I will harm the [deleted] who run Onecare and any asshole who dares to alter or remove this post.

I am wholly open and honest person and never lie or go back on my word, and I give you my solomn word that I shall put whoever in the hospital who is responsible for the support at Onecare of whoever alters this post.

Thanks for your attention,

Full name: Erik Fielding

User name: Eriklove69

email: [deleted]

Phone [deleted] (out of order for two days)

address: [deleted]

Thursday, February 10, 2011 2:15 PM

Answers

• You're in the wrong place.

This forum is for the now discontinued paid version of Windows Live OneCare.

The forums you want is here: 

Windows Live OneCare Safety Center Support Forum http://boards.live.com/safetyboards/board.aspx?BoardID=225

There is no technical support for the Safety Scanner apart from that forum. From the Safety Scanner help:

Is technical support available for Windows Live OneCare safety scanner?

If you have a problem running the scanner, check this FAQ to see whether it addresses your issue. Please note that the safety scanner is a free service, and we're unable to offer additional technical support. You can also tap into a community of savvy users for tips, advice, and answers to common questions in our Community page.

If you have a problem running the scanner, check this FAQ to see whether it addresses your issue. Please note that the safety scanner is a free service, and we're unable to offer additional technical support. You can also tap into a community of savvy users for tips, advice, and answers to common questions in our Community page.

"If you have a problem running the scanner, check this FAQ to see whether it addresses your issue. Please note that the safety scanner is a free service, and we're unable to offer additional technical support. You can also tap into a community of savvy users for tips, advice, and answers to common questions in our Community Page"

Note that there is no link for FAQ in that Help text.

I do not work for Microsoft. I am a volunteer moderator of this forum.

I will be editing your post extensively due to the inappropriate language and personal information that you've posted.

I will also move your post to the Off Topic forum here since the Safety Scanner forum is on a different platform, so I cannot move your post to that forum.

-steve

~ Microsoft MVP Windows Live ~ Windows Live OneCare| Live Mesh|MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator ~
    Thursday, February 10, 2011 4:39 PM

All replies

• You're in the wrong place.

This forum is for the now discontinued paid version of Windows Live OneCare.

The forums you want is here: 

Windows Live OneCare Safety Center Support Forum http://boards.live.com/safetyboards/board.aspx?BoardID=225

There is no technical support for the Safety Scanner apart from that forum. From the Safety Scanner help:

"If you have a problem running the scanner, check this FAQ to see whether it addresses your issue. Please note that the safety scanner is a free service, and we're unable to offer additional technical support. You can also tap into a community of savvy users for tips, advice, and answers to common questions in our Community Page"

Note that there is no link for FAQ in that Help text.

I do not work for Microsoft. I am a volunteer moderator of this forum.

I will be editing your post extensively due to the inappropriate language and personal information that you've posted.

I will also move your post to the Off Topic forum here since the Safety Scanner forum is on a different platform, so I cannot move your post to that forum.

-steve

~ Microsoft MVP Windows Live ~ Windows Live OneCare| Live Mesh|MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator ~
    Thursday, February 10, 2011 4:39 PM
  • I should also point out that your posting is against the rules of conduct for the Microsoft forums which can be found here: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/conduct/default.mspx

I chose to edit your post, rather than delete it, since I understand your frustration, though I am unable to help you as your post contains nothing to respond to other than the fact that the Safety Scanner won't work for you. Visit the Safety Scanner forum for possible solutions.

If you choose to contact Microsoft instead:

http://support.microsoft.com/contactus/?ws=mscom#tab0

-steve

Thursday, February 10, 2011 4:52 PM