none
Runtime Error! "R6034"

Question

• Hello to everyone!

I would be very pleased if you can help me by solving this problem:

- When I try to click with the right button of the mouse at any photo(picture), to see the properties of the photo or to set it as Desktop Background, I always get this error:

Runtime Error!

Program: C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe

R6034

Please can anyone help me?
    I am looking forward to hearing from you helping by solving me this problem! Thank you...
    Sunday, December 07, 2008 10:50 PM

All replies

• You can not fix explorer.exe or whatever virus/malware/crapware hooked into explorer.exe using Visual C++, since you are not creating Microsoft Windows or malware/crapware, so your best bet is to find a general Windows user community instead of a developer community like this one. 

MSMVP VC++
    Monday, December 08, 2008 4:13 PM
  • Thank you for your reply!
    So, you are telling me to uninstall "Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Developer Edition"?
    But I need it this developer edition, because I use it in my University...or do I need to reinstall it?
    What if I uninstall the whole Microsft Visual Studio 2008 + SQL Server 2005? Would than be fixed?

please respond to me, and please help me how to fix this problem...I appreciate everyone's reply!  
    Monday, December 08, 2008 8:52 PM
  • Who said anything about SQL Server? No one mentioned it before you just now brought it up. How do you know SQL Server is what's causing the error?
    Monday, December 08, 2008 8:57 PM
  • I don't know, that's why I'm asking for a help!

Because before I was installing SQL server, I think I didn't have this error....

Please anyone help me, what to do, what should I install or reinstall? But I just don't want to reinstall the Windows XP... 

Monday, December 08, 2008 9:10 PM