none
How to Build a non-binary tree with C# ?

Question

• Hello All , 

i want to build a non-binary tree and also Breadth First Algorithm with C# but it seems to be  complicated to me , do you have any ideas on how to build it or any available samples 

Thanks in advance 

Kareem Naguib
    • Moved by Paul Zhou Thursday, August 04, 2011 6:43 AM (From:.NET Base Class Library)
    Friday, July 29, 2011 12:22 PM

All replies

• what kind of tree you want to do?

There is millions of kind tree's

Please mark this post as answer if it solved your problem. Happy Programming! 
    Friday, July 29, 2011 1:45 PM
  • Hi Kareem,

This is something that I used for one of my projects. I had to modify it slightly to make it a bindable and serializable object. Besides, its a great implementation that may help you.

Regards
    Prem

Friday, July 29, 2011 2:49 PM
  • This is something that I used for one of my projects. I had to modify it slightly to make it a bindable and serializable object. Besides, its a great implementation that may help you.

What may help him?
    Please mark this post as answer if it solved your problem. Happy Programming!
    Friday, July 29, 2011 2:59 PM
  • The code that is downloadable in the link I have mentioned.
    Tuesday, August 02, 2011 8:55 AM
  • There is no link.  Could you try posting it again.

Tuesday, August 02, 2011 12:00 PM
  •  

Hi,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

According to your description, I'd like to move your thread to off-topic because it is not a problem related to this forum. You may post thread in Visual C# General. There are more experts in that forum so that you may get more useful help there.

Thank you for your posting and understanding.

Have a nice day!

Paul Zhou [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Thursday, August 04, 2011 6:42 AM