Does WHS 2011 have it's own forum?

Question

• I have some questions regarding using WHS 2011 final release. (the version that is now downloadable from Technet.)

I see lots of forums listed under Windows Home Server Forums. None seem to be for the release version of WHS 2001.

Is there, now or will there be soon a place to post questions for WHS 2011?

Thursday, April 28, 2011 4:10 PM

All replies

• >Is there, now or will there be soon a place to post questions for WHS 2011?

Not yet, David. We've been told there will be one, but I'm not sure when.

While we're waiting for the new forum, just ask your question here. There should be any number of folks who can help.

Nancy Ward
    Thursday, April 28, 2011 4:18 PM
  • >Is there, now or will there be soon a place to post questions for WHS 2011?

While we're waiting for the new forum, just ask your question here. There should be any number of folks who can help.

Nancy Ward

We will move to the official forum when WHS 2011 GA's (General Availability).  This is usually when we update all web media as well.

This post is "AS IS" and confers no rights.
    Michael Leworthy [MSFT]
    Senior Technical Product Manager
    Windows Server - SMB
    Microsoft Corporation
    Sunday, May 08, 2011 4:03 AM
  • We will move to the official forum when WHS 2011 GA's (General Availability).  This is usually when we update all web media as well.

-- Thanks, Michael.

Nancy Ward
    Sunday, May 08, 2011 5:07 AM
  • Thank you for the update Michael but just one question. Is the format of the Forum going to change "This is usually when we update all the web media as well"? 

--
    Don

>Is there, now or will there be soon a place to post questions for WHS 2011?

Nancy Ward

We will move to the official forum when WHS 2011 GA's (General Availability).  This is usually when we update all web media as well.

This post is "AS IS" and confers no rights.
    Michael Leworthy [MSFT]
    Senior Technical Product Manager
    Windows Server - SMB
    Microsoft Corporation
    Sunday, May 08, 2011 9:51 PM
  • On Sun, 8 May 2011 21:51:06 +0000, DonCarlson wrote:

Thank you for the update Michael but just one question. Is the format of the Forum going to change?"This is usually when we update all the web media as well"?

Unless they move the WHS forums to the Answers platform then no, the format
    won't change. "Update all web media" means things like data sheets, FAQs,
    marketing materials and the like

Paul Adare
    MVP - Identity Lifecycle Manager
    http://www.identit.ca
    Dump:  The EPA's answer to health.

• Proposed as answer by DonCarlson Thursday, May 26, 2011 2:24 AM
    Monday, May 09, 2011 4:09 AM