none
office 2007 product key

Question

• Hello I have MS office 2007 I purchased a year ago through the community college I was going to as a student and never went to the activation link, I have th 2cd pack from Microsoft that I paid for with the label and numbers for everything but the product key, Office Ultimate Hero 2007 Win32Eng.

I loaded on my new computer and it says I can use it 23 more times without the product key. How do I get this . I have the Genuine Microsoft label with it looks like serial number and others

How can I send Microsoft the numbers so they can verify it and get me a product key?

sincerely,

James T Tedder

Saturday, September 03, 2011 12:31 AM

All replies

• Hello I have MS office 2007 I purchased a year ago through the community college I was going to as a student and never went to the activation link, I have th 2cd pack from Microsoft that I paid for with the label and numbers for everything but the product key, Office Ultimate Hero 2007 Win32Eng.

I loaded on my new computer and it says I can use it 23 more times without the product key. How do I get this . I have the Genuine Microsoft label with it looks like serial number and others

How can I send Microsoft the numbers so they can verify it and get me a product key?

sincerely,

James T Tedder

what is the microsoft product key please tell me

Friday, April 20, 2012 11:20 PM