none
Windows Server Helpservice for Network crash

Question

• Hello,

on my WHS2011, the Windows Server Helpservice for Network is crashing after 10 minutes. I can restart them without any problems, but then he crashes after a short time again.

In the Windows Eventlogs I found following errors which occurs when the service crash:

Application Error

Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: SharedServiceHost.exe, Version: 6.1.1839.0, Zeitstempel: 0x4d38a956
    Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: KERNELBASE.dll, Version: 6.1.7601.17625, Zeitstempel: 0x4de88429
    Ausnahmecode: 0xe0434352
    Fehleroffset: 0x000000000000cacd
    ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x20b4
    Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01cc507775a9ba76
    Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: C:\Program Files\Windows Server\Bin\SharedServiceHost.exe
    Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
    Berichtskennung: b5caae44-bc6a-11e0-8db7-ba76007eb7fc

.NET Runtime

Anwendung: SharedServiceHost.exe
    Frameworkversion: v4.0.30319
    Beschreibung: Der Prozess wurde aufgrund einer unbehandelten Ausnahme beendet.
    Ausnahmeinformationen: System.InvalidOperationException
    Stapel:
      bei System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.Deserialize(System.Xml.XmlReader, System.String, System.Xml.Serialization.XmlDeserializationEvents)
      bei Microsoft.WindowsServerSolutions.TaskManagement.Data.InfoXml.ReadFromXmlFile(System.String)
      bei Microsoft.WindowsServerSolutions.TaskManagement.TaskScheduler.ReadRestartState()
      bei Microsoft.WindowsServerSolutions.TaskManagement.TaskScheduler.RunTasks(System.String, System.String)
      bei Microsoft.WindowsServerSolutions.Networking.NetworkingMonitor.RepairRouter()
      bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.runTryCode(System.Object)
      bei System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.ExecuteCodeWithGuaranteedCleanup(TryCode, CleanupCode, System.Object)
      bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
      bei System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
      bei System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

The newses Realtek-Driver for the NIC is installed. There are no other driver/hardware problems on the machine. All Updates installed. AddIns: Lightouts And Windows Phone Connector.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011 6:51 AM

Answers

• Here's what worked for me: open the folder
    C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Server\Data\TME
    Open each of the subfolders (Costs, Results, EngineState) and delete all of the files in each one. Then I started the service and it seems to be fine now. 
    • Marked as answer by progs Friday, September 23, 2011 9:28 AM
    Thursday, September 22, 2011 7:34 PM

All replies

• Here's what worked for me: open the folder
    C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Server\Data\TME
    Open each of the subfolders (Costs, Results, EngineState) and delete all of the files in each one. Then I started the service and it seems to be fine now. 
    • Marked as answer by progs Friday, September 23, 2011 9:28 AM
    Thursday, September 22, 2011 7:34 PM
  • Thanks! This Solution also fix my problems with the service.
    Friday, September 23, 2011 9:29 AM