none
problem with fsx.exe configuration

Question

• C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe

The application has failed to start because its side- by- side configuration is incorrect. reinsttaling may fix the problem.

this message shows me every time when i want to play ma fsx deluxe edition. I have windows XP.

SO PLEASE HHHEELLPP ME . ANY IDEAS?

Tuesday, July 14, 2009 12:10 PM

All replies

• Go to the microsoft.public.games.zone.simulation newsgroup. This forum is for questions related to rewriting software.

Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and click the chartreuse pyramid floating over nothingness/null to mark other helpful posts as helpful. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Tuesday, July 14, 2009 10:00 PM
  • Hi,

Since your question is not related to the Windows application compatibility issues, I move this thread to the off-topic forum.  I strongly recommend you to consult this issue in the newsgroup queue, as Sheng has suggested.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
    Lingzhi

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    Send us any feedback you have about the help from MSFT at fbmsdn@microsoft.com.
    Wednesday, July 15, 2009 3:04 AM