Friday, February 20, 2009 2:14 PMHello, in the outlook client in CRM 4 when i change from online to offline i get the following error:
The requested record was not found or you do not have sufficient permissions to view it.
Could anyone say anything else about this error? My main concern it is that i was working before, and i did this change several times before.
Thanks in advanced
Friday, February 20, 2009 3:33 PMOwnerTake a look at your queries for Offline data under Local Data Groups. One of your queries may be tring to pull a record that you do not have rights to view or the record was deleted from CRM and is no longer available (deleted from CRM). Try running your local data queries manually and see what return you receive.
Also, check your eventvwr to see if it has more information about the record that is causing the problem. Another option to troubleshoot this is to deactivate all your local data queries, activate them one at a time, and try the offline sync. This should help track down which query is trying to pull the record that is causing the problem.
Best Regards, Donna
- Proposed As Answer by Jim Glass Jr Friday, February 20, 2009 9:45 PM