Wednesday, April 25, 2012 10:02 AM
职位：CRM Business Analyst
地点：深圳 or 广州 or 香港
Responsible for supporting current CRM application, defining business requirements, training and implementing new enhancements to the CRM solutions. This individual will work closely with business users, internal IT team, 3rd party software vendor and implementation partner to provide analytical support and define requirements and functional specifications for the system configuration, implementation, data migration, reporting and roll-out activities.
The Business analyst will also be responsible for structured and reliable communication between all stakeholders in order to move this project forward in successful fashion. This work will be highly technical in nature and needs a business analyst with a very solid technical background.
- Provide day by day support for global, cross-divisional CRM users, including troubleshooting, incident management, and solutioning.
- Assisting technical team in understanding reported issues and providing adequate information and research to facilitate bug fixes.
- Interview business users, develop and write detailed business and functional requirements documents, wire frames, storyboards, workflow diagrams for integration of 3rd party software as needed.
- Ensure that configuration and development team has a complete understanding of the requirements and adequately addresses them in the development process
- Provide minor configuration changes to the application according to requrirements and specifications.
- Assist QA in development user-acceptance test plans and sign-off document and procedures
- Work with users and engineering team to identify and prioritize opportunities for system enhancement
- Work with other internal teams as well as third parties to enable and support integration efforts
- Coordinate meetings between integrated IT staff as needed to keep all parties informed and coordinated.
- Manage implementation projects and liase with vendors and users.
- Assist in team process and methodology improvements
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese (Mandarin)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Highly organized, self-starter with strong ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Good understanding of software development and testing methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Must be willing to travel
- Must be flexible and adapt to changing environment
- Ability to work successfully across organizational lines and influence outcomes.
- Ability to create and update project plans
- Must be bi-lingual, Mandarin and English
- 4-6 years experience in a software development/IT environment
- 4-6 years experience in a technical, client-facing roles
- Experience with software product development lifecycle methodologies and practices
- Knowledge of Web 2.0 models, API, Web Services
- Working knowledge of SQL, ability to run basic queries and perform data analysis
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Visio, Project Management, Word and Excel
- Knowledge of internet, and associated web technologies
- Knowledgeable of Sales cycles and processes
- Past experience with CRM applications
- BS Degree in Computer Science or MIS or equivalent
- Experience with setting up SQL Reporting Services a plus
- Java script experience is a plus
- Dynamics CRM configuration experience