Tuesday, October 18, 2011 2:45 AM
· Respond to support requests that are technical in nature, generated from the use of Husky’s sales tools.
· Provide application and technical support to end-users having sales related incidents.
· Help diagnose, isolate and resolve issues related to CRM, Sharepoint, and other sales related applications.
· Provide required post-implementation technical support for solutions and systems of expertise.
· May perform user acceptance testing of customizations or personalizations of the sales systems; providing feedback to other IT departments.
· May participate in system implementations or projects related to process improvements for the sales teams.
· Prepare/maintain detailed support documentation for assigned business systems.
· Advanced application and troubleshooting skills. At least 1 year of MA Dynamics CRM and MS Sharepoint experience would be considered a strong asset. General knowledge of Microsoft based application considered an asset.
· At least 1 year experience in CRM user administration and maintenance of security models is preferred.
· Experience with SSRS and MSSQL is considered and asset.
· Knowledge of sales and/or sales support functions would be considered a strong asset.
· Experience in training users of software systems.
· In depth experience in all Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Infopath, PowerPoint and Outlook is preferred.
· 2-3 years experience in a Support Analyst Role is considered an asset.
· Fluent in English (oral and written), additional languages considered an asset.