Friday, June 12, 2009 7:40 AM
Invite you to be a beta-tester and an adviser for new Microsoft Dynamics CRM and LinkedIn integration tool.
We are almost ready to release a new beta version of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM and LinkedIn integration tool.
The following functions will be presented in this release:
· - Search LinkedIn profiles and populate them to a Microsoft CRM contact
· - Validate for duplicate contacts between Microsoft CRM and LinkedIn
· - Post "Messages", "Introductions", "inMails" and "Add to network" through Microsoft CRM
· - Store all types of LinkedIn messages to Microsoft CRM as activities for the contact
· - Post messages to multiple LinkedIn profiles regardless of whether it is in Microsoft CRM or not (e-mail marketing)
· - Insert merge fields to LinkedIn messages
· - Protect from sending duplicate messages about an invitation to join your network
· - Shows the status of connection with a contact in LinkedIn (out of degree, 1st degree, etc.)
· - Quick access to the LinkedIn profile from Microsoft CRM
We are interesting what you'd like to have in integration between Microsoft Dynamics CRM and LinkedIn more. We also invite you to be a beta testers of this version of our product.
You can contact me by the following contacts:
· Write me an e-mail: email@example.com
· Send invitations to LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/JuliaKuzema
· Feedback form: http://ITasABC.com/Contacts/Contacts