Wednesday, May 30, 2012 1:17 PM
In CRm 4.0 i cannot run any report, neither a original one nor a custom one. I am getting the error of 'Error Uploading Report' for a custom report and the error of 'Error' for a original report!
In my event viewer i am receiving errors of 'HTTP status 503:Service Unavailable'. Reporting is installed for SQL2005. I also cannot browse to my SSRS site via IE.
Much help needed and appreciated.
- Moved by Andrii ButenkoMVP, Moderator Wednesday, May 30, 2012 1:22 PM (From:CRM)
Wednesday, May 30, 2012 1:33 PMModerator
It sounds like the problem is with Reporting Services, rather than CRM. Some things to check
- Is the Sql Server Reporting Services windows service running ?
- Does the Reporting Services Configuration Manager indicate any problems with Reporting Services ?
- Has anything changed with respect to web servers on the Reporting Server - e.g. have new web sites been created, or bindings of web sites changed ? It's possible that something has been configured to use the port(s) that Reporting Services is set to listen on
- Edited by DavidJennawayMVP, Moderator Wednesday, May 30, 2012 1:34 PM
Wednesday, May 30, 2012 2:39 PM
the answers to your questions are:
Not that i know of.
Although our admin password changed not too long ago, but i have changed the account in services to accommodate this.
Any more ideas?
Wednesday, May 30, 2012 3:12 PMModeratorIs there anything useful in the Reporting Services logs (in \Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSRS10.SQL2008\Reporting Services\LogFiles in a default installation) ?
Microsoft CRM MVP - http://mscrmuk.blogspot.com/ http://www.excitation.co.uk
Thursday, May 31, 2012 6:11 PM
can you re install SSRS data connector and give a try ?
Ahmed - CRM Application Management