Thursday, February 07, 2008 7:57 AM
Thursday, February 07, 2008 8:16 AM
Its a simple task of CRM Applications. Please follow below steps to perform this task:
1. Log in to CRM using your CRM WEB Client
2. Go to Settings tab --> Click Product Catalog --> Click Price Lists --> Click New Price List
3. Write Price List Name, Start and End Date
4. Clik Save Price List..Don't close this window till now
5. Click Price List Items --> Click Add Price List Items
6. On Next screen Add Products, Give its units and pricing info....Similarly add as many products as you want...
7. Now Close this Price List window
8. Click Sales Tab
9. Click Opporunities Tab
10. Click New Opportunity
11. On New Opportunity Window --> Give Its title, customer and specifically mention that perticular price list which you just created.
12. On Esitmated Revenue click "System Calculated"
13. click Save Opportunity
14. Click Products work area in Opportunity window
15. Click Add New Opportunity Item --> All the products added in price list will be listed --> select Products which you want to add in this opportunity --> similarly add all the products you want from this perticular price list
16. Come back to Information work area and your Estimated Revenue will be automatically calculated and shown there
17. Keep in mind that you are not supposed to add any discounts on this level. If you want to show some discounts, then make a quote and give discount on that level...
Thursday, February 07, 2008 10:23 AM
thanks a lot sohaib (crm specialist.) for such a quick post. i am trying it on the test system. i hope it works.it would be a great help from your side.let me have a check.
Thursday, February 07, 2008 10:41 AMThanks man.it worked.now iam adding price lists for my Comnapny in CRM.Thanks again