Saturday, May 05, 2012 11:39 AM
I am not able to access a particular organization from the server.
The Organization was not giving any error before and all of a sudden, I am geeting this error.
An error has occurred.
Try this action again. If the problem continues, check the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Community for solutions or contact your organization's Microsoft Dynamics CRM Administrator. Finally, you can contact Microsoft Support.
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Microsoft.Crm.MainApplication.Application_Error(Object sender, EventArgs eventArguments)
We have tried resetting the iss, re-started the server and had searched all possible posts in the forum. Not able to figure out the problem. Could someone help on this issue. Has anyone encountered such kind of problem before?
Any help will be greatly appriciated.
Thanks in advance
Saturday, May 05, 2012 9:38 PMHave you tried tracing the problem using the diagnostic tool? Or this null reference exception from a trace?
Sunday, May 06, 2012 7:44 AM
Kindly perform the following steps and let me know if this resolves the problem:
- Verify Multiple processes of w3wp.exe in task manager might be running. Clear them off.
- Check Bindings of “Microsoft Dynamics CRM” website in IIS. Restart the website.
- Check setting for CRMAppPool, restart and recycle it.
- Restart the IIS server.
- Restart the server (Problem should be resolved by step 4, still you may perform step 5)
- Marked As Answer by Sundar Angappan Sunday, May 06, 2012 7:59 AM
Sunday, May 06, 2012 7:59 AM
Thanks a ton..