Lost My Windows XP CD

Question

• Lost my windows xp home cd but i have my cd key and servic codes but i cant Down load it to my xp cxomputer cuase its all jammed up with spyware and other stuff that my kids did . Is therer any way for me to DL the OS since i can validate it with my CD Key and servise code?
    Sunday, May 27, 2007 5:56 PM

Answers

• How to replace your lost, broken, or missing Microsoft software or hardware: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/326246

Monday, May 28, 2007 3:27 PM
  • GanbitX,

Please follow these steps for assistance:

Step 1 is to run the utility at this link http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012, then click the Windows tab, click the "Copy" button, then paste the report into a response in this thread.

Step 2 is to look on the computer or with the materials you received with the computer or with your retail purchase of  Windows to see if you have a Certificate of Authenticity (COA).  If you have one, tell us about the COA.  Tell us:

1.  What edition of Windows XP is it for, Home, Pro, or Media Center, or another version of Windows?

2.  Does it read "OEM Software" or "OEM Product" in black lettering?

3.  Or, does it have the computer manufacturer's name in black lettering?

4.  DO NOT post the Product Key.

Not sure what to look for?  See this page for reference:  http://www.microsoft.com/resources/howtotell/en/coa.mspx

Monday, May 28, 2007 3:43 PM
  • i have the same problem! here is my info! I have windows xp pro...

Diagnostic Report (1.7.0012.0):
    -----------------------------------------
    WGA Data-->
    Validation Status: Genuine
    Detailed Status: N/A
    Windows Product Key: *****-*****-9TCCK-JPCBM-B2FQ8
    Windows Product Key Hash: B/IohRcCzV6LJrex8WpCdnxgTvg=
    Windows Product ID: 76487-OEM-2211906-00803
    Windows Product ID Type: 2
    Windows License Type: OEM SLP
    Windows OS version: 5.1.2600.2.00010100.2.0.med
    ID: 7d7215de-7507-4b14-8f59-e53d14752fb9
    Is Admin: Yes
    AutoDial: No
    Registry: 0x0
    WGA Version: Registered, 1.7.36.0
    Signed By: Microsoft
    Product Name: N/A
    Architecture: N/A
    Build lab: N/A
    TTS Error: N/A
    Validation Diagnostic:
    Resolution Status: N/A

Notifications Data-->
    Cached Result: N/A
    File Exists: No
    Version: N/A
    WgaTray.exe Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
    WgaLogon.dll Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x80070002

OGA Data-->
    Office Status: 114 Blocked VLK 2
    OGA Version: Failed to retrieve file version. - 0x80070002
    Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
    Office Diagnostics: FCEE394C-3178-80070002

Browser Data-->
    Proxy settings: N/A
    User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Win32)
    Default Browser: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
    Download signed ActiveX controls: Prompt
    Download unsigned ActiveX controls: Disabled
    Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins: Allowed
    Initialize and script ActiveX controls not marked as safe: Disabled
    Allow scripting of Internet Explorer Webbrowser control: Disabled
    Active scripting: Allowed
    Script ActiveX controls marked as safe for scripting: Allowed

File Scan Data-->

Other data-->
    Office Details: <GenuineResults><MachineData><UGUID>7d7215de-7507-4b14-8f59-e53d14752fb9</UGUID><Version>1.7.0012.0</Version><OS>5.1.2600.2.00010100.2.0.med</OS><PKey>*****-*****-*****-*****-B2FQ8</PKey><PID>76487-OEM-2211906-00803</PID><PIDType>2</PIDType><SID>S-1-5-21-4261935383-317818170-960967989</SID><SYSTEM><Manufacturer>HP Pavilion 061</Manufacturer><Model>EL406AA-ABA M7350N</Model></SYSTEM><BIOS><Manufacturer>Phoenix Technologies, LTD</Manufacturer><Version> 3.15</Version><SMBIOSVersion major="2" minor="4"/><Date>20060623000000.000000+000</Date><SLPBIOS>HP PAVILION</SLPBIOS></BIOS><HWID>6690331F01846E76</HWID><UserLCID>1009</UserLCID><SystemLCID>0409</SystemLCID><TimeZone>Eastern Standard Time(GMT-05:00)</TimeZone><iJoin>0</iJoin><SBID><stat>2</stat><msppid></msppid><name>Hewlett-Packard Company</name><model>HP Pavilion</model></SBID><OEM/></MachineData>   <Software><Office><Result>114</Result><Products><Product GUID="{90280409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0050048383C9}"><LegitResult>114</LegitResult><Name>Microsoft Office XP Professional with FrontPage</Name><Ver>10</Ver><Val>39476F84C4B4004</Val><Hash>4iCnywwNW1w4s9ukTIwGMGxyGic=</Hash><Pid>54185-640-0000025-17782</Pid><PidType>14</PidType></Product></Products></Office></Software></GenuineResults> 

is there anything else i need!? I really REALLY need to wipe my hard drive clean and start from new! I have the key on the side of my pc...i just need the cd!

Thanks for your help!

Tuesday, June 05, 2007 8:18 PM
  • Rar123,

Your HP came with one of these two, and maybe both:

1.  Manufacturer-supplied Recovery CDs/DVDs that will completely reinstall XP Media Center Edition onto your computer.

2.  An installed Utility that will make a set of Recovery CDs/DVDs that you can use to completely reinstall XP Media Center onto your computer.

So, you already "have the CD."

If you lost it and need to replace it, please contact HP, or have a look at this page at HP:  http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/genericDocument?lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&product=1818343&lang=en&docname=bph07143

By the way, the mgadiag utility is reporting that the installation of Office XP Pro w/Front Page on the computer is Nongenuine (Office Status:  114 means Nongenuine).  If this comes as a surprise to you, please return to the place of purchase and demand that you be given the genuine software you paid for, or a refund.  In any case, please remove the nongenuine installation of Office from your computer.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007 8:25 PM
  • Hello Stephen,

Sorry to hear about the hard drive failure as I myself know this all to well. The positive point is you were able to use chkdsk and repair the old drive. Now this may be used as a secondary drive for data backups once your system is operational again :-).  Lets discuss your particular situation. First I can see right away what problems you are encountering. The disc your friend lent you is Windows XP Pro and originally the system came pre-installed with Windows Home. XP Home product key will not activate XP Professional and vice versa. Product keys are only allowed to be used on one computer unless otherwise specified in the end user licensing agreement (EULA). Please always reference the EULA which accompanies your system.

Your best course of action is to contact emachine technical support as I recall eMachine purchased Packard Bell. Inquire what the cost is for a recovery/restoration media disc and order the appropriate recovery media for your model number. This disc will restore your computer back to factory settings. There are other options available also such as purchasing software directly from Microsoft @ http://www.windowsmarketplace.com/. Also please research the End User Licensing Agreement (EULA) for all the correct usage agreements. Please contact us if you have any further questions. Another alternative may be to visit eMachine Forums. Maybe you can search for replace a lost system restore disk.

I would highly recommend not using a friends operating system for a couple reasons. First this may violate the EULA.  Under NO circumstances should you try to download an ISO image for software from a P2P file sharing site, or use a second-hand burned copy of an XP CDROM.  These have been shown to be full of root kits, malware, viruses,  spyware, Trojans,and who knows what else---you'd be worse off than you are now. Why would you take the risk of using one of those?  Research has shown that about half of the software copies available on P2P download sites are infected with root kits, and who knows what else.

Thank you and hopefully this will provide you with information for resolving your problem.

Stephen Holm, MS

WGA Forum Administrator

Wednesday, October 17, 2007 10:14 PM
  • ZZT,

Your issue appears to be outside the scope of the Genuine Advantage forum. In an attempt to assist I would like to provide some information which may help. The easiest way to restore your Dell Dimension 9100 system back to factory settings is to use a recovery software disc. Please keep in mind that recovery CD’s are specific to your computer manufacturer. Contact Dell Technicial Support and order the recovery software media for your model system.  Next reference the technical support page on  how to use the recovery disc for restoring your system. They should be able to assist with your request and/or questions. Since the telephone number and web sites are not maintained by Microsoft we cannot make any warranty as to their validity.

I have included their contact information here for your convenience:  800- 624-9896

http://search.dell.com/index.aspx?s=gen&c=us&l=en&ec=k&ira=False&cat=sup&advsrch=False 

Another alternative may be to visit Dell Community Forums @ http://www.dellcommunity.com/supportforums/. Maybe you can search for replace a lost Dell system restore disk. 

Thank you ZZT,

Stephen Holm, MS

Wednesday, October 24, 2007 6:05 PM
  • Morning Bill,

Your issue appears to be outside the scope of the Genuine Advantage forum. In an attempt to assist I would like to provide some information which may help. The easiest way to restore your Compaq Presario 061 system back to factory settings is to use a recovery software disc. Please keep in mind that recovery CD’s are specific to your computer manufacturer. Contact Compaq  Technicial Support and order the recovery software media for your model system.  Next reference the technical support page on  how to use the recovery disc for restoring your system. They should be able to assist with your request and/or questions. Since the telephone number and web sites are not maintained by Microsoft we cannot make any warranty as to their validity.

I have included their contact information here for your convenience:  800-474-6836

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/contact/phone_assist.html#section1

Performing a System Recovery in Microsoft Windows XP

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/genericDocument?docname=c00258302&cc=us&dlc=en%20en&ang=en&lc=en&jumpid=hpr_R1002_USEN

Another alternative may be to visit Dell Community Forums @ http://search.hp.com/query.html?sh=1&charset=UTF-8&la=en&qt=compaq%20forums. Maybe you can search for replace a lost Compaq OEM restore disk. 

Thank you Bill and hopefully this will provide you with enough information to get the recovery disc you need.

Stephen Holm, MS

WGA Forum Manager

Tuesday, November 06, 2007 5:14 PM
  • Hello Aunt Chelle

Please follow the information below. 

How to replace your lost, broken, or missing Microsoft software or hardware: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/326246

Thank you,

Stephen Holm, MS

Monday, December 31, 2007 10:57 PM
  • How to replace missing Microsoft software: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/326246/en-gb

Please note: I am not a Microsoft employee...only a voluntary forum contributor.
    Thursday, July 24, 2008 12:08 AM

• HP and Compaq Desktop PCs -  Obtaining a Recovery CD or DVD set:
    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?lc=en&cc=us&docname=bph07143

Performing an HP System Recovery in Windows XP:
    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?lc=en&cc=us&docname=bph07145&dlc=en

Please note: I am not a Microsoft employee...only a voluntary forum contributor.
    Saturday, July 26, 2008 8:27 PM

All replies

• How to replace your lost, broken, or missing Microsoft software or hardware: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/326246

Monday, May 28, 2007 3:27 PM
  • GanbitX,

Please follow these steps for assistance:

Step 1 is to run the utility at this link http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012, then click the Windows tab, click the "Copy" button, then paste the report into a response in this thread.

Step 2 is to look on the computer or with the materials you received with the computer or with your retail purchase of  Windows to see if you have a Certificate of Authenticity (COA).  If you have one, tell us about the COA.  Tell us:

1.  What edition of Windows XP is it for, Home, Pro, or Media Center, or another version of Windows?

2.  Does it read "OEM Software" or "OEM Product" in black lettering?

3.  Or, does it have the computer manufacturer's name in black lettering?

4.  DO NOT post the Product Key.

Not sure what to look for?  See this page for reference:  http://www.microsoft.com/resources/howtotell/en/coa.mspx

Monday, May 28, 2007 3:43 PM
  • i have the same problem! here is my info! I have windows xp pro...

Diagnostic Report (1.7.0012.0):
    WGA Data-->
    Detailed Status: N/A
    Windows Product Key: *****-*****-9TCCK-JPCBM-B2FQ8
    Windows Product Key Hash: B/IohRcCzV6LJrex8WpCdnxgTvg=
    Windows Product ID: 76487-OEM-2211906-00803
    ID: 7d7215de-7507-4b14-8f59-e53d14752fb9
    AutoDial: No
    Registry: 0x0
    Validation Diagnostic:

Notifications Data-->

OGA Data-->
    OGA Version: Failed to retrieve file version. - 0x80070002
    Office Diagnostics: FCEE394C-3178-80070002

Browser Data-->

File Scan Data-->

Other data-->
    Office Details: <GenuineResults><MachineData><UGUID>7d7215de-7507-4b14-8f59-e53d14752fb9</UGUID><Version>1.7.0012.0</Version><OS>5.1.2600.2.00010100.2.0.med</OS><PKey>*****-*****-*****-*****-B2FQ8</PKey><PID>76487-OEM-2211906-00803</PID><PIDType>2</PIDType><SID>S-1-5-21-4261935383-317818170-960967989</SID><SYSTEM><Manufacturer>HP Pavilion 061</Manufacturer><Model>EL406AA-ABA M7350N</Model></SYSTEM><BIOS><Manufacturer>Phoenix Technologies, LTD</Manufacturer><Version> 3.15</Version><SMBIOSVersion major="2" minor="4"/><Date>20060623000000.000000+000</Date><SLPBIOS>HP PAVILION</SLPBIOS></BIOS><HWID>6690331F01846E76</HWID><UserLCID>1009</UserLCID><SystemLCID>0409</SystemLCID><TimeZone>Eastern Standard Time(GMT-05:00)</TimeZone><iJoin>0</iJoin><SBID><stat>2</stat><msppid></msppid><name>Hewlett-Packard Company</name><model>HP Pavilion</model></SBID><OEM/></MachineData>   <Software><Office><Result>114</Result><Products><Product GUID="{90280409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0050048383C9}"><LegitResult>114</LegitResult><Name>Microsoft Office XP Professional with FrontPage</Name><Ver>10</Ver><Val>39476F84C4B4004</Val><Hash>4iCnywwNW1w4s9ukTIwGMGxyGic=</Hash><Pid>54185-640-0000025-17782</Pid><PidType>14</PidType></Product></Products></Office></Software></GenuineResults> 

is there anything else i need!? I really REALLY need to wipe my hard drive clean and start from new! I have the key on the side of my pc...i just need the cd!

Thanks for your help!

Tuesday, June 05, 2007 8:18 PM
  • Rar123,

Your HP came with one of these two, and maybe both:

1.  Manufacturer-supplied Recovery CDs/DVDs that will completely reinstall XP Media Center Edition onto your computer.

2.  An installed Utility that will make a set of Recovery CDs/DVDs that you can use to completely reinstall XP Media Center onto your computer.

So, you already "have the CD."

If you lost it and need to replace it, please contact HP, or have a look at this page at HP:  http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/genericDocument?lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&product=1818343&lang=en&docname=bph07143

By the way, the mgadiag utility is reporting that the installation of Office XP Pro w/Front Page on the computer is Nongenuine (Office Status:  114 means Nongenuine).  If this comes as a surprise to you, please return to the place of purchase and demand that you be given the genuine software you paid for, or a refund.  In any case, please remove the nongenuine installation of Office from your computer.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007 8:25 PM
  • I am having a similar problem. I recently turned on my PC to be confronted by the Blue Screen of Death! I established that my hard disk was in trouble and I went out and bought a new hard disk. Using a disk that a friend gave me I managed to install XP Pro onto the new hard disk but could not use my XP Home product key to validate the installation and therefore cannot download updates from microsoft. Meanwhile I ran check disk on my old hard drive and managed to get it back up and running and bootable. I then looked into how I can go about recovering XP Home with my valid product key as I want to install that on my new Hard Drive uncase my old hard disk is about to fail shortly. The machine is a Packard Bell and is supplied with software that gives you a once only opportunity to create Master CD's for system recovery and reinstallation.

Now the really annoying bit.

I have never made the Master CD's and did not know previous to these problems that it was possible. But having launched the Packard Bell software to create the Master CD I found that the option was not there. I then remembered that when I bought the PC it was a unit that had been previously purchased by somebody who later returned it to the store. I bought that unit as it was the only one in the shop and was slightly discounted for having been out of its packaging. I can therefore only assume that the original purchaser of the unit made the Master CD and did not return it with the machine. This leaves me with no Master CD and no Windows XP CD. Having purchased the unit 2 years ago and only just discovering the problem, 'PC World' have been very unhelpful and are not willing to help me.

So my question is how do I get hold of a copy of Windows XP home that will work with my valid product key? And does it have to be an OEM version with the correct service pack level to match the product key? Or is it possible to reset the PB utility to let me create my own Master CD's?

Wednesday, October 17, 2007 6:01 PM
  • Hello Stephen,

Sorry to hear about the hard drive failure as I myself know this all to well. The positive point is you were able to use chkdsk and repair the old drive. Now this may be used as a secondary drive for data backups once your system is operational again :-).  Lets discuss your particular situation. First I can see right away what problems you are encountering. The disc your friend lent you is Windows XP Pro and originally the system came pre-installed with Windows Home. XP Home product key will not activate XP Professional and vice versa. Product keys are only allowed to be used on one computer unless otherwise specified in the end user licensing agreement (EULA). Please always reference the EULA which accompanies your system.

Your best course of action is to contact emachine technical support as I recall eMachine purchased Packard Bell. Inquire what the cost is for a recovery/restoration media disc and order the appropriate recovery media for your model number. This disc will restore your computer back to factory settings. There are other options available also such as purchasing software directly from Microsoft @ http://www.windowsmarketplace.com/. Also please research the End User Licensing Agreement (EULA) for all the correct usage agreements. Please contact us if you have any further questions. Another alternative may be to visit eMachine Forums. Maybe you can search for replace a lost system restore disk.

I would highly recommend not using a friends operating system for a couple reasons. First this may violate the EULA.  Under NO circumstances should you try to download an ISO image for software from a P2P file sharing site, or use a second-hand burned copy of an XP CDROM.  These have been shown to be full of root kits, malware, viruses,  spyware, Trojans,and who knows what else---you'd be worse off than you are now. Why would you take the risk of using one of those?  Research has shown that about half of the software copies available on P2P download sites are infected with root kits, and who knows what else.

Thank you and hopefully this will provide you with information for resolving your problem.

Stephen Holm, MS

WGA Forum Administrator

Wednesday, October 17, 2007 10:14 PM
  • I lost mine and now I'm having all kinds of weird errors that I'd like to try to remedy with a fresh install.  How do I get a replacement?

1. Windows XP Media Center 2002

2. I don't see either

3.  It has the manufacturer's name (DELL) in black

4.  **** below

Diagnostic Report (1.7.0062.0):
    WGA Data-->
    Validation Code: 0
    Online Validation Code: N/A
    Cached Validation Code: N/A
    Windows Product Key: *****-*****-RVF66-GP7VM-8CFT3
    Windows Product Key Hash: tJB30tZY737ZFJYewUg2SpzsCb0=
    Windows Product ID: *****-OEM-2211906-00825
    CSVLK Server: N/A
    CSVLK PID: N/A
    ID: {8BE8F0E4-6B55-4666-9BE8-A136D132E33B}(1)
    TestCab: 0x0
    WGA Version: Registered, 1.7.17.0
    Validation Diagnostic: 025D1FF3-171-1

Vista BRT Data-->
    Grace Flag: N/A
    Commit: N/A
    Reboot Flag: N/A
    ThreatID(s): N/A
    Wgaer.exe Version: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
    Wgaer.exe Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x80070002

Notifications Data-->
    Cached Result: 0
    File Exists: Yes
    Version: 1.7.17.0
    WgaTray.exe Signed By: Microsoft
    WgaLogon.dll Signed By: Microsoft

OGA Data-->
    Office Status: 100 Genuine
    OGA Version: Registered, 1.6.21.0
    Office Diagnostics: 7E90FEE8-198-80004005_025D1FF3-171-1

Browser Data-->
    User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Win32)
    Default Browser: C:\PROGRA~1\MOZILL~1\FIREFOX.exe
    Download unsigned ActiveX controls: Prompt

File Scan Data-->
    File Mismatch: C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
    File Mismatch: C:\WINDOWS\system32\licdll.dll
    File Mismatch: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    File Mismatch: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntdll.dll
    File Mismatch: C:\WINDOWS\system32\kernel32.dll
    File Mismatch: C:\WINDOWS\system32\crypt32.dll
    File Mismatch: C:\WINDOWS\system32\advapi32.dll
    File Mismatch: C:\WINDOWS\system32\setupapi.dll
    File Mismatch: C:\WINDOWS\system32\oembios.bin
    File Mismatch: C:\WINDOWS\system32\oembios.dat
    File Mismatch: C:\WINDOWS\system32\oembios.sig
    File Mismatch: C:\WINDOWS\system32\syssetup.dll

Other data-->
    Office Details: <GenuineResults><MachineData><UGUID>{8BE8F0E4-6B55-4666-9BE8-A136D132E33B}</UGUID><Version>1.7.0062.0</Version><OS>5.1.2600.2.00010100.2.0.med</OS><Architecture>x32</Architecture><PKey>*****-*****-*****-*****-8CFT3</PKey><PID>76487-OEM-2211906-00825</PID><PIDType>2</PIDType><SID>S-1-5-21-3129526966-2774847200-3604179482</SID><SYSTEM><Manufacturer>Dell Inc.                </Manufacturer><Model>Dimension 9100               </Model></SYSTEM><BIOS><Manufacturer>Dell Inc.                </Manufacturer><Version>A01</Version><SMBIOSVersion major="2" minor="3"/><Date>20050525000000.000000+000</Date><SLPBIOS>Dell System,Dell Computer,Dell System,Dell System</SLPBIOS></BIOS><HWID>137004600184606D</HWID><UserLCID>0409</UserLCID><SystemLCID>0409</SystemLCID><TimeZone>Eastern Standard Time(GMT-05:00)</TimeZone><iJoin>0</iJoin><SBID><stat>2</stat><msppid></msppid><name>Dell Dimension DIM9100</name><model></model></SBID><OEM/><BRT/></MachineData><Software><Office><Result>100</Result><Products><Product GUID="{91130409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}"><LegitResult>100</LegitResult><Name>Microsoft Office Basic Edition 2003</Name><Ver>11</Ver><Val>88053291BD19722</Val><Hash>NB5ojhV3WxBRP7nU1kyLj2001gM=</Hash><Pid>73102-OEM-5691365-22521</Pid><PidType>6</PidType></Product></Products></Office></Software></GenuineResults> 

Wednesday, October 24, 2007 5:28 PM
  • ZZT,

Your issue appears to be outside the scope of the Genuine Advantage forum. In an attempt to assist I would like to provide some information which may help. The easiest way to restore your Dell Dimension 9100 system back to factory settings is to use a recovery software disc. Please keep in mind that recovery CD’s are specific to your computer manufacturer. Contact Dell Technicial Support and order the recovery software media for your model system.  Next reference the technical support page on  how to use the recovery disc for restoring your system. They should be able to assist with your request and/or questions. Since the telephone number and web sites are not maintained by Microsoft we cannot make any warranty as to their validity.

I have included their contact information here for your convenience:  800- 624-9896

http://search.dell.com/index.aspx?s=gen&c=us&l=en&ec=k&ira=False&cat=sup&advsrch=False 

Another alternative may be to visit Dell Community Forums @ http://www.dellcommunity.com/supportforums/. Maybe you can search for replace a lost Dell system restore disk. 

Thank you ZZT,

Stephen Holm, MS

Wednesday, October 24, 2007 6:05 PM
  • Here is my issue. I cannot locate my Windows XP Hoe Edition disc and I really need to reinstall to get rid of the spyware, etc. that's making my system so unstable. Here's my info:

Diagnostic Report (1.7.0062.0):
    WGA Data-->
    Windows Product Key: *****-*****-BRVBB-38MQ9-3PMFT
    Windows Product Key Hash: 2V2VyxlfhiaCt/JkDzYQfiNOHMA=
    Windows Product ID: 55277-OEM-2111907-00106
    Windows OS version: 5.1.2600.2.00010300.2.0.hom
    ID: {6813CE89-64EE-4464-ADAB-C63E013E5500}(3)

Vista BRT Data-->
    Grace Flag: N/A
    Commit: N/A
    Reboot Flag: N/A
    Wgaer.exe Version: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
    Wgaer.exe Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x80070002

Notifications Data-->

OGA Data-->
    Office Status: 109 N/A
    OGA Version: N/A, 0x80070002
    Office Diagnostics: FCEE394C-2968-80070002

Browser Data-->

File Scan Data-->

Other data-->
    Office Details: <GenuineResults><MachineData><UGUID>{6813CE89-64EE-4464-ADAB-C63E013E5500}</UGUID><Version>1.7.0062.0</Version><OS>5.1.2600.2.00010300.2.0.hom</OS><Architecture>x32</Architecture><PKey>*****-*****-*****-*****-3PMFT</PKey><PID>55277-OEM-2111907-00106</PID><PIDType>2</PIDType><SID>S-1-5-21-1525546680-3948193711-3202229983</SID><SYSTEM><Manufacturer>Compaq Presario 061</Manufacturer><Model>PC134A-ABA SR1130NX NA430</Model></SYSTEM><BIOS><Manufacturer>Phoenix Technologies, LTD</Manufacturer><Version> 3.03</Version><SMBIOSVersion major="2" minor="3"/><Date>20040209000000.000000+000</Date><SLPBIOS>HP PAVILION</SLPBIOS></BIOS><HWID>C9FE36C70184205F</HWID><UserLCID>0409</UserLCID><SystemLCID>0409</SystemLCID><TimeZone>Mountain Standard Time(GMT-07:00)</TimeZone><iJoin>0</iJoin><SBID><stat>2</stat><msppid></msppid><name>Compaq</name><model>Presario</model></SBID><OEM/><BRT/></MachineData><Software><Office><Result>109</Result><Products/></Office></Software></GenuineResults> 

Tuesday, November 06, 2007 4:29 PM
  • Morning Bill,

Your issue appears to be outside the scope of the Genuine Advantage forum. In an attempt to assist I would like to provide some information which may help. The easiest way to restore your Compaq Presario 061 system back to factory settings is to use a recovery software disc. Please keep in mind that recovery CD’s are specific to your computer manufacturer. Contact Compaq  Technicial Support and order the recovery software media for your model system.  Next reference the technical support page on  how to use the recovery disc for restoring your system. They should be able to assist with your request and/or questions. Since the telephone number and web sites are not maintained by Microsoft we cannot make any warranty as to their validity.

I have included their contact information here for your convenience:  800-474-6836

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/contact/phone_assist.html#section1

Performing a System Recovery in Microsoft Windows XP

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/genericDocument?docname=c00258302&cc=us&dlc=en%20en&ang=en&lc=en&jumpid=hpr_R1002_USEN

Another alternative may be to visit Dell Community Forums @ http://search.hp.com/query.html?sh=1&charset=UTF-8&la=en&qt=compaq%20forums. Maybe you can search for replace a lost Compaq OEM restore disk. 

Thank you Bill and hopefully this will provide you with enough information to get the recovery disc you need.

Stephen Holm, MS

WGA Forum Manager

Tuesday, November 06, 2007 5:14 PM
  • I too have lost my Windows XP Pro SP2 CD.  How can I go about getting a new CD?

ANSWER TO STEP 1:

Diagnostic Report (1.7.0066.0):
    WGA Data-->
    Windows Product Key: *****-*****-D7WDG-GK8YV-M43VQ
    Windows Product Key Hash: varwuBUcJPKoetJuKQTRSHOkKcY=
    Windows Product ID: 76487-015-4720976-22854
    Windows Product ID Type: 5
    Windows License Type: Retail
    Windows OS version: 5.1.2600.2.00010100.2.0.pro
    ID: {55756CE7-A54F-4E51-BE6A-30F27F882233}(3)

Notifications Data-->
    Version: N/A, hr = 0x80070002

OGA Data-->
    Office Diagnostics: 025D1FF3-171-1_672A8F41-307-80004005_672A8F41-349-80004005_672A8F41-244-80004005

Browser Data-->
    Default Browser: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.exe

File Scan Data-->

Other data-->
    Office Details: <GenuineResults><MachineData><UGUID>{55756CE7-A54F-4E51-BE6A-30F27F882233}</UGUID><Version>1.7.0066.0</Version><OS>5.1.2600.2.00010100.2.0.pro</OS><Architecture>x32</Architecture><PKey>*****-*****-*****-*****-M43VQ</PKey><PID>76487-015-4720976-22854</PID><PIDType>5</PIDType><SID>S-1-5-21-861567501-1645522239-839522115</SID><SYSTEM><Manufacturer>Dell Inc.</Manufacturer><Model>Inspiron XPS                    </Model></SYSTEM><BIOS><Manufacturer>Dell Inc.</Manufacturer><Version>A06</Version><SMBIOSVersion major="2" minor="3"/><Date>20050308000000.000000+000</Date></BIOS><HWID>15CA3007018400F2</HWID><UserLCID>0409</UserLCID><SystemLCID>0409</SystemLCID><TimeZone>Pacific Standard Time(GMT-08:00)</TimeZone><iJoin>0</iJoin><SBID><stat>3</stat><msppid></msppid><name></name><model></model></SBID><OEM/><BRT/></MachineData>   <Software><Office><Result>100</Result><Products><Product GUID="{90120000-0030-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}"><LegitResult>100</LegitResult><Name>Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007</Name><Ver>12</Ver><Val>1D1DD5D538CEECE</Val><Hash>/Q5tqEVtlVl2u5HIn5CRkFNomAM=</Hash><Pid>89388-871-8256304-65956</Pid><PidType>1</PidType></Product><Product GUID="{91120000-0030-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}"><LegitResult>101</LegitResult><Name>Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007</Name><Ver>12</Ver><Val>1D1DD5D538CEECE</Val><Hash>/Q5tqEVtlVl2u5HIn5CRkFNomAM=</Hash><Pid>81599-871-8256304-65240</Pid><PidType>1</PidType></Product></Products></Office></Software></GenuineResults> 

ANSWER TO STEP 2:

-Windows XP Pro SP2

-DELL

Monday, November 19, 2007 8:09 PM
  • Hello 10-36,

Let’s split your thread off so we may focus more attention on your particular situation.  Splitting threads are done to mitigate confusion caused by more than one posting about similar   topics allowing us to focus on each customer individually.  Please post your question here http://forums.microsoft.com/Genuine/ShowForum.aspx?ForumID=442&SiteID=25 in a new thread of your own. 

In order to receive the best support, we request all users to initially run the Genuine Diagnostics tool.  The tool will try and identify the individual issue you may be experiencing.  Also, please provide a brief synopsis describing the issue including any error messages or codes. These can be found in the lower left hand corner of most Genuine Advantage Web pages when an error is encountered.

Also did you review the whole thread? There is a link here Carey provides which can answer your question.

Thank you,

Stephen Holm, MS

Monday, November 19, 2007 8:28 PM
  •  

Dear All,

I have same problem i need my Acer Aspire 5100 CD Replacment.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

WGA Data-->
    Windows Product Key: *****-*****-P3F3J-WBWJV-7MVQ3
    Windows Product Key Hash: E/0ZsaX8VpUuB6RwsErQLDKxF+Q=
    Windows Product ID: 76487-OEM-2211906-00865
    ID: {B11FA75F-8EE4-4C29-9F15-26214B1ED3AA}(3)
    WGA Version: Registered, 1.7.59.1

Notifications Data-->

OGA Data-->
    Office Diagnostics: FCEE394C-2989-80070002_B4D0AA8B-470-80070002

Browser Data-->

File Scan Data-->

Other data-->
    Office Details: <GenuineResults><MachineData><UGUID>{B11FA75F-8EE4-4C29-9F15-26214B1ED3AA}</UGUID><Version>1.7.0066.0</Version><OS>5.1.2600.2.00010100.2.0.med</OS><Architecture>x32</Architecture><PKey>*****-*****-*****-*****-7MVQ3</PKey><PID>76487-OEM-2211906-00865</PID><PIDType>2</PIDType><SID>S-1-5-21-431194139-2685888706-739388128</SID><SYSTEM><Manufacturer>Acer            </Manufacturer><Model>Aspire 5100     </Model></SYSTEM><BIOS><Manufacturer>Acer</Manufacturer><Version>V2.50</Version><SMBIOSVersion major="2" minor="4"/><Date>20061027000000.000000+000</Date><SLPBIOS>AcerSystem ,AcerSystem </SLPBIOS></BIOS><HWID>2D023C07018400DC</HWID><UserLCID>0409</UserLCID><SystemLCID>0409</SystemLCID><TimeZone>Afghanistan Standard Time(GMT+04:30)</TimeZone><iJoin>0</iJoin><SBID><stat>2</stat><msppid></msppid><name>Acer Inc.</name><model>AcerSystem</model></SBID><OEM/><BRT/></MachineData>   <Software><Office><Result>109</Result><Products/></Office></Software></GenuineResults> 

Saturday, November 24, 2007 1:39 PM
  • Diagnostic Report (1.7.0066.0):
    WGA Data-->
    Validation Status: Blocked VLK
    Validation Code: 3
    Windows Product Key:
    Windows Product Key Hash: tBpqr34cGh5l6O6s+p67m0l+X30=
    Windows Product ID: 55274-648-0846111-23623
    Windows Product ID Type: 1
    Windows License Type: Volume
    ID: {A29702BB-3BDA-4F56-B3A4-8EFBD763A283}(3)

Notifications Data-->
    Cached Result: 3
    Version: 1.5.540.0

OGA Data-->
    Office Diagnostics: FCEE394C-2989-80070002_025D1FF3-171-1

Browser Data-->
    Default Browser: C:\PROGRA~1\MOZILL~1\FIREFOX.exe

File Scan Data-->

Other data-->
    Office Details: <GenuineResults><MachineData><UGUID>{A29702BB-3BDA-4F56-B3A4-8EFBD763A283}</UGUID><Version>1.7.0066.0</Version><OS>5.1.2600.2.00010100.2.0.pro</OS><Architecture>x32</Architecture><PKey>*****-*****-*****-*****-TT738</PKey><PID>55274-648-0846111-23623</PID><PIDType>1</PIDType><SID>S-1-5-21-73586283-1682526488-1957994488</SID><SYSTEM><Manufacturer>Compaq</Manufacturer><Model>Presario 5102us 470014-747     </Model></SYSTEM><BIOS><Manufacturer>Compaq</Manufacturer><Version>786K3</Version><SMBIOSVersion major="2" minor="3"/><Date>20010726000000.000000+000</Date></BIOS><HWID>F828370F01842059</HWID><UserLCID>0409</UserLCID><SystemLCID>0409</SystemLCID><TimeZone>Eastern Standard Time(GMT-05:00)</TimeZone><iJoin>0</iJoin><SBID><stat>3</stat><msppid></msppid><name></name><model></model></SBID><OEM/><BRT/></MachineData>      <Software><Office><Result>100</Result><Products><Product GUID="{91110409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0050048383C9}"><LegitResult>100</LegitResult><Name>Microsoft Office XP Professional</Name><Ver>10</Ver><Val>91A0D94537C793E</Val><Hash>nkF6GSHLjC4PtxZvwpAmq6erK7I=</Hash><Pid>54186-700-3332154-17300</Pid><PidType>1</PidType></Product></Products></Office></Software></GenuineResults> 

Tuesday, November 27, 2007 2:10 AM
  • Hello Dylan,

Let’s split your thread off so we may focus more attention on your particular situation.  Splitting threads are done to mitigate confusion caused by more than one posting about similar   topics allowing us to focus on each customer individually.  Please post your question here http://forums.microsoft.com/Genuine/ShowForum.aspx?ForumID=442&SiteID=25 in a new thread of your own. 

In order to receive the best support, we request all users to initially run the Genuine Diagnostics tool.  The tool will try and identify the individual issue you may be experiencing.  Also, please provide a brief synopsis describing the issue including any error messages or codes. These can be found in the lower left hand corner of most Genuine Advantage Web pages when an error is encountered.

Please download and run the MS Genuine Diagnostic Tool utility at this link http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012 , then click the Windows tab, Copy to Clipboard, then paste the report into a New Post on this Forum.

Step 2 is telling us about the COA. Tell us:

1. What edition of Windows XP is it for, Home, Pro, or Media Center?

2. Does it read "OEM Software" or "OEM Product" in black lettering?

3. Or, does it have the computer manufacturer's name in black lettering?

4. DO NOT post the Product Key.

5. Please also provide a short description of the issue you are experiencing.

NOTE: The data collected with the Genuine Diagnostics Tool does NOT contain any information that can personally identify you and can be fully reviewed, by you, before being posted.

Thank you,

STephen HOlm, MS

Wednesday, November 28, 2007 12:26 AM
  • Thank you for the easiest access to finding what I needed!  I have an HP Pavilion ze4900 and lost my set up cd, booklet and everything.  Your link helped me find the exact place I needed to go in 7 clicks!  Wow! That has to be a record!  Totally awesome.  Thankyousoverymuch.

Saturday, December 01, 2007 3:10 AM
  • I built 2 pcs last year and installed win xp sp2 on each. Now one has failed and i need to reinstall windows xp but i have misplaced the install cd. i do however have the cd key. can i use the other copy of windows xp with the product key from the missing disk?

Tuesday, December 04, 2007 7:18 PM
  • V.W.

Please download and run the MS Genuine Diagnostic Tool utility at this link http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012 , then click the Windows tab, Copy to Clipboard, then paste the report into a New Post on this Forum.

NOTE: The data collected with the Genuine Diagnostics Tool does NOT contain any information that can personally identify you and can be fully reviewed, by you, before being posted.

Thank you,

Stephen Holm, MS

Tuesday, December 04, 2007 10:44 PM
  • Hello Sam,

Thank you,

Stephen Holm, S

Tuesday, December 04, 2007 10:45 PM
  • STEP ONE:

WGA Data-->
    Windows Product Key: *****-*****-2CXKV-GMP22-HF2BQ
    Windows Product Key Hash: 25dG7mX6zCS/Ri0MYOSCvb3ct0w=
    Windows Product ID: 76477-OEM-2111907-00101
    ID: {A6408FAE-90CE-4E86-83A2-DF901D8AB53C}(3)

Notifications Data-->
    Version: 1.7.18.5

OGA Data-->
    Office Diagnostics: FCEE394C-2989-80070002_B4D0AA8B-531-645_025D1FF3-171-1

Browser Data-->

File Scan Data-->

Other data-->
    Office Details: <GenuineResults><MachineData><UGUID>{A6408FAE-90CE-4E86-83A2-DF901D8AB53C}</UGUID><Version>1.7.0066.0</Version><OS>5.1.2600.2.00010300.2.0.hom</OS><Architecture>x32</Architecture><PKey>*****-*****-*****-*****-HF2BQ</PKey><PID>76477-OEM-2111907-00101</PID><PIDType>2</PIDType><SID>S-1-5-21-1808028054-3004187043-1483695043</SID><SYSTEM><Manufacturer>Hewlett-Packard</Manufacturer><Model>Presario V2000 (PM064UA#ABA)      </Model></SYSTEM><BIOS><Manufacturer>Hewlett-Packard</Manufacturer><Version>F.12    </Version><SMBIOSVersion major="2" minor="31"/><Date>20041108000000.000000+000</Date><SLPBIOS>Compaq,Hewlett,Hewlett,Compaq</SLPBIOS></BIOS><HWID>A3D93707018400D2</HWID><UserLCID>0409</UserLCID><SystemLCID>0409</SystemLCID><TimeZone>Central Standard Time(GMT-06:00)</TimeZone><iJoin>0</iJoin><SBID><stat>2</stat><msppid></msppid><name>HP</name><model></model></SBID><OEM/><BRT/></MachineData>   <Software><Office><Result>114</Result><Products><Product GUID="{90110409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}"><LegitResult>114</LegitResult><Name>Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003</Name><Ver>11</Ver><Val>59D1605114E3500</Val><Hash>vfZmaSmFPIYrLWTcZSZErUQg+Fo=</Hash><Pid>73931-640-0000106-57971</Pid><PidType>14</PidType></Product></Products></Office></Software></GenuineResults> 

STEP TWO:

1)Windows XP Home Edition

2)Doesn't say OEM Software or Product

3)Don't see computer manufacturers name on it, but it does have a website.  www.microsoft.com/piracy/howtotell

It also had a shiny name on it.  Genuine.. is what I can see.

Please let me know what I need to do in order to get a replacement Window's XP cd.  Thank you so much!

Monday, December 31, 2007 8:37 PM
  • Hello Aunt Chelle

Please follow the information below. 

How to replace your lost, broken, or missing Microsoft software or hardware: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/326246

Thank you,

Stephen Holm, MS

Monday, December 31, 2007 10:57 PM
  •  

WGA Data-->
    Windows Product Key: *****-*****-GD6GR-K6DP3-4C8MT
    Windows Product Key Hash: s2kt66ZJWfV4nS1wFD5F9bxTSDw=
    Windows Product ID: 55277-OEM-2111907-00102
    ID: {9E4B11BD-DCC0-468B-9F00-BBAFC5C37507}(3)

Notifications Data-->

OGA Data-->
    Office Diagnostics: FCEE394C-2989-80070002

Browser Data-->
    Proxy settings:

File Scan Data-->

Other data-->
    Office Details: <GenuineResults><MachineData><UGUID>{9E4B11BD-DCC0-468B-9F00-BBAFC5C37507}</UGUID><Version>1.7.0066.0</Version><OS>5.1.2600.2.00010300.2.0.hom</OS><Architecture>x32</Architecture><PKey>*****-*****-*****-*****-4C8MT</PKey><PID>55277-OEM-2111907-00102</PID><PIDType>2</PIDType><SID>S-1-5-21-719531732-3807791812-3911280522</SID><SYSTEM><Manufacturer>Dell Computer Corporation</Manufacturer><Model>Dimension 2400               </Model></SYSTEM><BIOS><Manufacturer>Dell Computer Corporation</Manufacturer><Version>A05</Version><SMBIOSVersion major="2" minor="3"/><Date>20031202000000.000000+000</Date><SLPBIOS>Dell System,Dell Computer,Dell System,Dell System</SLPBIOS></BIOS><HWID>45B53A4F01842052</HWID><UserLCID>0409</UserLCID><SystemLCID>0409</SystemLCID><TimeZone>Central Standard Time(GMT-06:00)</TimeZone><iJoin>0</iJoin><SBID><stat>3</stat><msppid></msppid><name></name><model></model></SBID><OEM/><BRT/></MachineData><Software><Office><Result>109</Result><Products/></Office></Software></GenuineResults> 

Thursday, January 17, 2008 11:13 PM
  • Hello Leo,

Thank you,

Matt Prall, MS
    WGA Forum Manager

Friday, January 18, 2008 4:56 PM
  • Diagnostic Report (1.7.0069.0):
    WGA Data-->
    Windows Product Key: *****-*****-GD6GR-K6DP3-4C8MT
    Windows Product Key Hash: s2kt66ZJWfV4nS1wFD5F9bxTSDw=
    Windows Product ID: 55277-OEM-2111907-00102
    ID: {DD536215-6EE7-42FB-AD97-659534FE2904}(3)

WgaER Data-->

Notifications Data-->

OGA Data-->
    Office Diagnostics: FCEE394C-2920-80070002_025D1FF3-171-1

Browser Data-->

File Scan Data-->
    File Mismatch: C:\WINDOWS\system32\oembios.bin[hr = 0x80070714]
    File Mismatch: C:\WINDOWS\system32\oembios.dat[hr = 0x80070714]
    File Mismatch: C:\WINDOWS\system32\oembios.sig[hr = 0x80070714]

Other data-->
    Office Details: <GenuineResults><MachineData><UGUID>{DD536215-6EE7-42FB-AD97-659534FE2904}</UGUID><Version>1.7.0069.0</Version><OS>5.1.2600.2.00010300.2.0.hom</OS><Architecture>x32</Architecture><PKey>*****-*****-*****-*****-4C8MT</PKey><PID>55277-OEM-2111907-00102</PID><PIDType>2</PIDType><SID>S-1-5-21-943170296-2451555992-2296029183</SID><SYSTEM><Manufacturer>Dell Computer Corporation</Manufacturer><Model>Inspiron 5100                   </Model></SYSTEM><BIOS><Manufacturer>Dell Computer Corporation</Manufacturer><Version>A32</Version><SMBIOSVersion major="2" minor="3"/><Date>20041018000000.000000+000</Date><SLPBIOS>Dell System,Dell Computer,Dell System,Dell System</SLPBIOS></BIOS><HWID>D2AB3E07018400D2</HWID><UserLCID>0409</UserLCID><SystemLCID>0409</SystemLCID><TimeZone>Central Standard Time(GMT-06:00)</TimeZone><iJoin>0</iJoin><SBID><stat>2</stat><msppid></msppid><name>Dell Computer Corporation</name><model>Dell INSPIRON I5100</model></SBID><OEM/><BRT/></MachineData>   <Software><Office><Result>100</Result><Products><Product GUID="{90190409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0050048383C9}"><LegitResult>100</LegitResult><Name>Microsoft Publisher 2002</Name><Ver>10</Ver><Val>2919037599E005A</Val><Hash>D+B2y0rq5ty46IgiLbFFctiddR0=</Hash><Pid>54197-751-7635016-16975</Pid><PidType>1</PidType></Product><Product GUID="{91110409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0050048383C9}"><LegitResult>100</LegitResult><Name>Microsoft Office XP Professional</Name><Ver>10</Ver><Val>5A83706537D395E</Val><Hash>v4mV/s77qq9ZbJX9G1aRBhjJiVY=</Hash><Pid>54186-700-3578075-17828</Pid><PidType>1</PidType></Product></Products></Office></Software></GenuineResults> 

Monday, March 03, 2008 4:20 AM

Monday, March 03, 2008 4:41 AM
  • Matt,

My Dell XPS 400 was shipped to me without an XP operating software CD.  How can I obtain an XP CD in order to restore my system.  Copied below is the diag run with product key deleted.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Michael

Diagnostic Report (1.7.0069.0):
    WGA Data-->
    Windows Product Key:
    Windows Product Key Hash: tJB30tZY737ZFJYewUg2SpzsCb0=
    Windows Product ID: 76487-OEM-2211906-00825
    ID: {B2D14428-4E13-4BF0-AA15-3634A72AA874}(3)

WgaER Data-->

Notifications Data-->

OGA Data-->
    Office Diagnostics: 025D1FF3-171-1

Browser Data-->

File Scan Data-->

Other data-->
    Office Details: <GenuineResults><MachineData><UGUID>{B2D14428-4E13-4BF0-AA15-3634A72AA874}</UGUID><Version>1.7.0069.0</Version><OS>5.1.2600.2.00010100.2.0.med</OS><Architecture>x32</Architecture><PKey>*****-*****-*****-*****-8CFT3</PKey><PID>76487-OEM-2211906-00825</PID><PIDType>2</PIDType><SID>S-1-5-21-1484286343-3234840059-17008787</SID><SYSTEM><Manufacturer>Dell Inc.                </Manufacturer><Model>Dell DXP051                  </Model></SYSTEM><BIOS><Manufacturer>Dell Inc.                </Manufacturer><Version>A03</Version><SMBIOSVersion major="2" minor="3"/><Date>20060103000000.000000+000</Date><SLPBIOS>Dell System,Dell Computer,Dell System,Dell System</SLPBIOS></BIOS><HWID>3068306F0184607D</HWID><UserLCID>0409</UserLCID><SystemLCID>0409</SystemLCID><TimeZone>US Mountain Standard Time(GMT-07:00)</TimeZone><iJoin>0</iJoin><SBID><stat>2</stat><msppid></msppid><name>Dell XPS DXPO51</name><model></model></SBID><OEM/><BRT/></MachineData>   <Software><Office><Result>100</Result><Products><Product GUID="{91110409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}"><LegitResult>100</LegitResult><Name>Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003</Name><Ver>11</Ver><Val>7EF9B4E7202AF16</Val><Hash>vkRrdmEV1RTfmw+2wEdJ1t1OBhM=</Hash><Pid>70145-OEM-5790743-67347</Pid><PidType>6</PidType></Product></Products></Office></Software></GenuineResults> 

Thursday, March 27, 2008 10:14 PM
  • i am having the same problem however i lost all my vista information

Diagnostic Report (1.7.0069.0):
    WGA Data-->
    Online Validation Code: 0x0
    Cached Validation Code: N/A, hr = 0x80004005
    Windows Product Key: *****-*****-27HYQ-XTKW2-WQD8Q
    Windows Product Key Hash: U8YEZzymoD4DMyaMb32rPrNIS90=
    Windows Product ID: 89578-OEM-7332157-00061
    Windows OS version: 6.0.6000.2.00010300.0.0.003
    ID: {BB3FA317-E4F5-472C-A895-BDDA29C37F9C}(1)
    WGA Version: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
    Product Name: Windows Vista (TM) Home Premium
    Architecture: 0x00000000
    Build lab: 6000.vista_ldr.071009-1543
    TTS Error:
    Validation Diagnostic:

WgaER Data-->
    ThreatID(s): N/A, hr = 0x80070002

Notifications Data-->

OGA Data-->
    Office Diagnostics: FCEE394C-2920-80070002_025D1FF3-282-80041010_025D1FF3-170-80041010_025D1FF3-171-1_025D1FF3-434-80040154_025D1FF3-178-80040154_025D1FF3-179-2_025D1FF3-185-80070002_025D1FF3-199-3

Browser Data-->

File Scan Data-->

Other data-->
    Office Details: <GenuineResults><MachineData><UGUID>{BB3FA317-E4F5-472C-A895-BDDA29C37F9C}</UGUID><Version>1.7.0069.0</Version><OS>6.0.6000.2.00010300.0.0.003</OS><Architecture>x32</Architecture><PKey>*****-*****-*****-*****-WQD8Q</PKey><PID>89578-OEM-7332157-00061</PID><PIDType>2</PIDType><SID>S-1-5-21-2716933025-3371377237-1309354107</SID><SYSTEM><Manufacturer>Compaq-Presario</Manufacturer><Model>GN571AA-ABA SR5210NX</Model></SYSTEM><BIOS><Manufacturer>American Megatrends Inc.</Manufacturer><Version>5.17</Version><SMBIOSVersion major="2" minor="4"/><Date>20070809000000.000000+000</Date></BIOS><HWID>5B333507018400EA</HWID><UserLCID>0409</UserLCID><SystemLCID>0409</SystemLCID><TimeZone>Pacific Standard Time(GMT-08:00)</TimeZone><iJoin>0</iJoin><SBID><stat>3</stat><msppid></msppid><name></name><model></model></SBID><OEM><OEMID>HPQOEM</OEMID><OEMTableID>SLIC-CPC</OEMTableID></OEM><BRT/></MachineData><Software><Office><Result>114</Result><Products><Product GUID="{90280409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0050048383C9}"><LegitResult>114</LegitResult><Name>Microsoft Office XP Professional with FrontPage</Name><Ver>10</Ver><Val>39476F84C4B4004</Val><Hash>4iCnywwNW1w4s9ukTIwGMGxyGic=</Hash><Pid>54185-640-0000025-17685</Pid><PidType>14</PidType></Product></Products></Office></Software></GenuineResults> 

Spsys.log Content: 0x80070002

Friday, March 28, 2008 8:10 AM

Friday, March 28, 2008 12:01 PM
  • Redda,

Thank you for posting your diagnostic information. Diagnostic results help our team in determining the root cause of your issue. I have extracted a portion of your diagnostic results to review with you:

OGA Data-->

Unfortunately, the product key used to install your Office Suite is a Volume License Key (VLK) that has been blocked per the request of the legal VLK holder.  As a rule, VLK editions of either an Operating System and/or Office should not be sold to individual consumers. Businesses, schools and governments normally use VLK editions for flexibility in installing many computers. Also, Volume Licenses for Windows XP and MS Office are Upgrade licenses ONLY and cannot be used as the original or base license for a new computer.

Also please review the Validation Advisor for further guidance at:

https://www.microsoft.com/genuine/selfhelp/ValidationHelp.aspx

First, if this comes as a total surprise to you, please visit the retailer where you purchased the computer and/or the Office Suite and let them know it is a counterfeit copy.  Please print a copy of the diagnostic report so you may show them proof for the VLK status. Request they immediately reimburse you and/or provide a Genuine Copy.

Windows Genuine Advantage (WGA) is here to help protect YOU, our valued customer. It is important for more people like you to report piracy @ http://www.microsoft.com/piracy/default.mspx  who have become victims. Reporting piracy will assist  in stopping unscrupulous business practices.  Microsoft legal will follow up on all leads provided.  Submitting piracy reports will assist in stopping unscrupulous business practices.  We CANNOT determine the "Quality" level of non-Genuine submissions and cannot guarantee such a thing here on the forum. You may be eligible for free software if you have high quality counterfeit discs as illustrated here:

http://www.microsoft.com/resources/howtotell/content.aspx?displaylang=en&pg=counterfeit

Sorry to hear about your situation. Please be sure to backup or otherwise offload any data from the hard disk because a clean installation/reimaging will destroy all personal user data on the hard drive. Please don't hesitate re-posting if you need further assistance. 

Take care,

Stephen Holm
    WGA Forum Volunteer
    Sunday, March 30, 2008 5:12 AM
  • I lost my windows home xp re-installation CD and Im having problems with my windows installer. It will not allow me to run my quickbooks as I'm getting a code 1642 with that, also when I type a letter or even now as I type the cusor will jump around and I will end up typing in the middle of my existing sentence I just finsihed writing. This happens no matter how slow I type. I would like a new CD so I can re-install my windows home xp. I have my codes on the bottom of my laptop. What do I need to do to get a CD? Can I just re-download from online? 

Tuesday, April 01, 2008 9:32 AM
  • Sirknight,

We request all users initially run the Genuine Diagnostics tool to try and identify the problem you may be experiencing.  Did you receive any error codes and/or statements whatsoever indicating a failed validation?  Please try validating windows again by visiting the following location:  http://www.microsoft.com/genuine next click on the "Validate Windows" button in the upper right corner.  What happens?  The genuine site can also provide you with valuable information so please take time and review the documents.  Another site for helping customers identify genuine vs. non-genuine software is located here:  http://www.microsoft.com/resources/howtotell/

Next please download and run the utility at this link http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012, then click the Windows tab, Copy to Clipboard, then paste the report into a New Post on this Forum.  This would assist us immensely so we may analyze possible causes for a failed validation.  Next we will begin formulating a resolution for what may be causing the problem.

Thank you,

STephen Holm

WGA Forum Volunteer

Tuesday, April 01, 2008 10:34 PM
  • Diagnostic Report (1.7.0069.0):
    WGA Data-->
    Windows Product Key: *****-*****-T6DFB-Y934T-YD4YT
    Windows Product Key Hash: 3g4CZGFEDgbKmn/oB4pa2FZsssU=
    Windows Product ID: 55274-OEM-2211906-00102
    ID: {D8057D8E-781B-481B-9BDE-E96FEECA3FD6}(1)
    WGA Version: Registered, 1.7.17.0

WgaER Data-->

Notifications Data-->

OGA Data-->
    Office Diagnostics: FCEE394C-2920-80070002_025D1FF3-171-1

Browser Data-->

File Scan Data-->
    File Mismatch: C:\WINDOWS\system32\oembios.bin[hr = 0x80070714]
    File Mismatch: C:\WINDOWS\system32\oembios.dat[hr = 0x80070714]
    File Mismatch: C:\WINDOWS\system32\oembios.sig[hr = 0x80070714]

Other data-->
    Office Details: <GenuineResults><MachineData><UGUID>{D8057D8E-781B-481B-9BDE-E96FEECA3FD6}</UGUID><Version>1.7.0069.0</Version><OS>5.1.2600.2.00010100.2.0.pro</OS><Architecture>x32</Architecture><PKey>*****-*****-*****-*****-YD4YT</PKey><PID>55274-OEM-2211906-00102</PID><PIDType>2</PIDType><SID>S-1-5-21-771788210-1184822188-2612137045</SID><SYSTEM><Manufacturer>Dell Computer Corporation</Manufacturer><Model>Dimension 2400               </Model></SYSTEM><BIOS><Manufacturer>Dell Computer Corporation</Manufacturer><Version>A02</Version><SMBIOSVersion major="2" minor="3"/><Date>20030731000000.000000+000</Date><SLPBIOS>Dell System,Dell Computer,Dell System,Dell System</SLPBIOS></BIOS><HWID>402F334F01842052</HWID><UserLCID>0409</UserLCID><SystemLCID>0409</SystemLCID><TimeZone>Eastern Standard Time(GMT-05:00)</TimeZone><iJoin>0</iJoin><SBID><stat>2</stat><msppid></msppid><name>Dell Computer Corporation</name><model>Dell DIMENSION DIM2400</model></SBID><OEM/><BRT/></MachineData>   <Software><Office><Result>100</Result><Products><Product GUID="{91130409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0050048383C9}"><LegitResult>100</LegitResult><Name>Microsoft Office XP Small Business</Name><Ver>10</Ver><Val>9480335EF0A304E</Val><Hash>zL8QKCt7JpMbO2anMZuv9LxdDbw=</Hash><Pid>54188-OEM-1793143-69351</Pid><PidType>4</PidType></Product></Products></Office></Software></GenuineResults> 

Sunday, April 13, 2008 9:13 PM
  •  

I have a dual boot system with Vista 64 and XP 32. Vista has been working well, but recently I've had to go back to XP and have had all sorts of problems with peripherals. USB drives, back up drives, camcorders, iAnythings just don't work. At the end of the hardware install it always fails saying "Data is invalid". I have also lost a large chunk of my disk space on my XP drive (100ish GB) and I'm not sure why. I figured I would just wipe that drive and start over buy I cannot find my XP Disk anywhere. I moved a little over a year ago and I don't think I've seen it since.  This was a retail version of XP Pro 32 bit. Computer was hand built and not OEM.

Diagnostic Report (1.7.0095.0):
    WGA Data-->
    Windows Product Key: *****-*****-VT264-YQ3YY-2VBVB
    Windows Product Key Hash: q7M4AuLaSQVoD2n69HhfmVwcb0s=
    Windows Product ID: 55274-007-8908442-22485
    ID: {92F575E5-BBA6-4266-82C1-7F56AAB6617C}(3)

WgaER Data-->

WGA Notifications Data-->
    Version: 1.7.18.7

OGA Notifications Data-->
    Cached Result: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
    WGATray.exe Signed By: Microsoft
    OGAAddin.dll Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x80070002

OGA Data-->
    Office Status: 101 Not Activated
    Microsoft Office XP Professional - 101 Not Activated
    Office Diagnostics: 025D1FF3-171-1_3E121E02-385-80004005_3E121E02-452-80004005_3E121E02-312-80004005

Browser Data-->

File Scan Data-->

Other data-->
    Office Details: <GenuineResults><MachineData><UGUID>{92F575E5-BBA6-4266-82C1-7F56AAB6617C}</UGUID><Version>1.7.0095.0</Version><OS>5.1.2600.2.00010100.2.0.pro</OS><Architecture>x32</Architecture><PKey>*****-*****-*****-*****-2VBVB</PKey><PID>55274-007-8908442-22485</PID><PIDType>5</PIDType><SID>S-1-5-21-1957994488-329068152-725345543</SID><SYSTEM><Manufacturer>Unknow</Manufacturer><Model>Unknow</Model></SYSTEM><BIOS><Manufacturer>Phoenix Technologies, LTD</Manufacturer><Version>6.00 PG</Version><SMBIOSVersion major="2" minor="4"/><Date>20070413000000.000000+000</Date></BIOS><HWID>68FB317F0184C07A</HWID><UserLCID>0409</UserLCID><SystemLCID>0409</SystemLCID><TimeZone>Pacific Standard Time(GMT-08:00)</TimeZone><iJoin>0</iJoin><SBID><stat>3</stat><msppid></msppid><name></name><model></model></SBID><OEM/><BRT/></MachineData><Software><Office><Result>101</Result><Products><Product GUID="{91110409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0050048383C9}"><LegitResult>101</LegitResult><Name>Microsoft Office XP Professional</Name><Ver>10</Ver><Val>8FE14455AB03148</Val><Hash>f54ba93rJL8aIt8woMWWmoNJgLE=</Hash><Pid>54186-760-7481967-17407</Pid><PidType>1</PidType></Product></Products><Applications><App Id="15" Version="10" Result="101"/><App Id="16" Version="10" Result="101"/><App Id="18" Version="10" Result="101"/><App Id="1A" Version="10" Result="101"/><App Id="1B" Version="10" Result="101"/></Applications></Office></Software></GenuineResults> 

Saturday, April 26, 2008 2:40 PM
  • I do not have my Window XP CD and want to wipe out my hard drive.  My computer is slow in booting up and getting on the internet.  I have the Windows XP home version. I do not see the OEM.  My laptop is a Toshiba Satellite A55-S1064

Please let me know what I can do to fix my computer.

Thanks

Cmbski

WGA Data-->
    Windows Product Key: *****-*****-W3R3K-J2VF4-JFP8W
    Windows Product Key Hash: XPfxGkd+SaYWqIyXYZav/kIic8c=
    Windows Product ID: 76477-OEM-2111907-00111
    ID: {CE619229-8B50-46C9-87D7-01F18DB4CA73}(3)

WgaER Data-->

OGA Data-->
    Microsoft Office Standard Edition 2003 - 100 Genuine
    Microsoft Office OneNote 2003 - 100 Genuine
    Office Diagnostics: B4D0AA8B-604-645_025D1FF3-171-1

Browser Data-->

File Scan Data-->

Other data-->
    Office Details: <GenuineResults><MachineData><UGUID>{CE619229-8B50-46C9-87D7-01F18DB4CA73}</UGUID><Version>1.7.0095.0</Version><OS>5.1.2600.2.00010300.2.0.hom</OS><Architecture>x32</Architecture><PKey>*****-*****-*****-*****-JFP8W</PKey><PID>76477-OEM-2111907-00111</PID><PIDType>2</PIDType><SID>S-1-5-21-882795098-3531939535-3821000731</SID><SYSTEM><Manufacturer>TOSHIBA</Manufacturer><Model>Satellite A55</Model></SYSTEM><BIOS><Manufacturer>TOSHIBA</Manufacturer><Version>Version 1.00</Version><SMBIOSVersion major="2" minor="3"/><Date>20050928000000.000000+000</Date><SLPBIOS>TOSHIBA,TOSHIBA,TOSHIBA,TOSHIBA</SLPBIOS></BIOS><HWID>CFD43107018400D2</HWID><UserLCID>0409</UserLCID><SystemLCID>0409</SystemLCID><TimeZone>Eastern Standard Time(GMT-05:00)</TimeZone><iJoin>0</iJoin><SBID><stat>2</stat><msppid></msppid><name>Toshiba</name><model>Satellite</model></SBID><OEM/><BRT/></MachineData>   <Software><Office><Result>100</Result><Products><Product GUID="{91120409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}"><LegitResult>100</LegitResult><Name>Microsoft Office Standard Edition 2003</Name><Ver>11</Ver><Val>B6EDA0A9602B86C</Val><Hash>9lYNILyEb2qH78s6mcWyJ8KrVAo=</Hash><Pid>70141-054-1765835-56181</Pid><PidType>1</PidType></Product><Product GUID="{91A10409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}"><LegitResult>100</LegitResult><Name>Microsoft Office OneNote 2003</Name><Ver>11</Ver><Val>5411A9F3FA41F22</Val><Hash>BhAPYsxbaTW5IEEtU7ZkRSIfVbI=</Hash><Pid>70172-OEM-5591332-98078</Pid><PidType>6</PidType></Product></Products><Applications><App Id="16" Version="11" Result="100"/><App Id="18" Version="11" Result="100"/><App Id="1A" Version="11" Result="100"/><App Id="1B" Version="11" Result="100"/><App Id="A1" Version="11" Result="100"/></Applications></Office></Software></GenuineResults> 

Thursday, May 01, 2008 12:06 AM
  • I also have a bad spyware advertsing virus and need to dump and reinstall xp pro. I have my coa, but no disk..here is my report...

WGA Data-->
    Windows Product Key: *****-*****-RY7BM-HM3KT-BKVRW
    Windows Product Key Hash: 6994t4LQCbvkXhtNbqQCL4+auQs=
    Windows Product ID: 55274-OEM-2211906-00107
    ID: {73137E36-0084-40C0-A821-CDE232DF2D7D}(1)
    WGA Version: Registered, 1.7.18.5

WgaER Data-->

OGA Data-->
    Microsoft Office XP Professional with FrontPage - 114 Blocked VLK 2
    Office Diagnostics: B4D0AA8B-604-645_025D1FF3-171-1

Browser Data-->

File Scan Data-->

Other data-->
    Office Details: <GenuineResults><MachineData><UGUID>{73137E36-0084-40C0-A821-CDE232DF2D7D}</UGUID><Version>1.7.0095.0</Version><OS>5.1.2600.2.00010100.2.0.pro</OS><Architecture>x32</Architecture><PKey>*****-*****-*****-*****-BKVRW</PKey><PID>55274-OEM-2211906-00107</PID><PIDType>2</PIDType><SID>S-1-5-21-645757453-4217759621-2681017343</SID><SYSTEM><Manufacturer>IBM</Manufacturer><Model>2366BU4</Model></SYSTEM><BIOS><Manufacturer>IBM</Manufacturer><Version>1IET67WW (2.06 )</Version><SMBIOSVersion major="2" minor="31"/><Date>20030717000000.000000+000</Date><SLPBIOS>IBM CORPORATION,IBM CORPORATION</SLPBIOS></BIOS><HWID>87DD3907018400C2</HWID><UserLCID>0409</UserLCID><SystemLCID>0409</SystemLCID><TimeZone>Central Standard Time(GMT-06:00)</TimeZone><iJoin>0</iJoin><SBID><stat>2</stat><msppid></msppid><name>IBM Corporation</name><model></model></SBID><OEM/><BRT/></MachineData>   <Software><Office><Result>114</Result><Products><Product GUID="{90280409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0050048383C9}"><LegitResult>114</LegitResult><Name>Microsoft Office XP Professional with FrontPage</Name><Ver>10</Ver><Val>39476F84C4B4004</Val><Hash>4iCnywwNW1w4s9ukTIwGMGxyGic=</Hash><Pid>54185-640-0000025-17535</Pid><PidType>14</PidType></Product></Products><Applications><App Id="15" Version="10" Result="114"/><App Id="16" Version="10" Result="114"/><App Id="17" Version="10" Result="114"/><App Id="18" Version="10" Result="114"/><App Id="1A" Version="10" Result="114"/><App Id="1B" Version="10" Result="114"/></Applications></Office></Software></GenuineResults> 

Thursday, May 01, 2008 1:49 AM
  • I have a similary problem with my Asus notebook.

For a long time I have had problems with it and now I decided to use my recoery cd, but when I get as far as to start the install I am being told that there is not enough free space?????

In MS dos it has a folder called I386 wich contains a hold lot of unreadeble signs and letters - properbly spyware etc. When I try to format I cant. What are my options? - I thought about getting a windows cd and starting all over with the pc, isn't that possily when I have my productkey.

Hope somebody can help me....

PLEASE!

/Lauritzen

Wednesday, May 07, 2008 7:04 AM
  • Diagnostic Report (1.7.0095.0):
    WGA Data-->
    Windows Product Key: *****-*****-QVGY8-PW8G7-G34XM
    Windows Product Key Hash: n3RsD+NtfMhhugs+K5kaTRcWMJA=
    Windows Product ID: 55274-770-6941681-22845
    Windows OS version: 5.1.2600.2.00010100.3.0.pro
    ID: {650718F6-E18A-4C51-B035-BA4FAA03D6B0}(3)
    WGA Version: Registered, 1.7.69.2

WgaER Data-->

OGA Data-->
    Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003 - 114 Blocked VLK 2

Browser Data-->

File Scan Data-->

Other data-->
    Office Details: <GenuineResults><MachineData><UGUID>{650718F6-E18A-4C51-B035-BA4FAA03D6B0}</UGUID><Version>1.7.0095.0</Version><OS>5.1.2600.2.00010100.3.0.pro</OS><Architecture>x32</Architecture><PKey>*****-*****-*****-*****-G34XM</PKey><PID>55274-770-6941681-22845</PID><PIDType>5</PIDType><SID>S-1-5-21-1060284298-152049171-854245398</SID><SYSTEM><Manufacturer>Dell Computer Corporation</Manufacturer><Model>Latitude C840                   </Model></SYSTEM><BIOS><Manufacturer>Dell Computer Corporation</Manufacturer><Version>A13</Version><SMBIOSVersion major="2" minor="3"/><Date>20040107000000.000000+000</Date></BIOS><HWID>FF693707018400E2</HWID><UserLCID>0409</UserLCID><SystemLCID>0409</SystemLCID><TimeZone>Central Standard Time(GMT-06:00)</TimeZone><iJoin>0</iJoin><SBID><stat>3</stat><msppid></msppid><name></name><model></model></SBID><OEM/><BRT/></MachineData><Software><Office><Result>114</Result><Products><Product GUID="{90110409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}"><LegitResult>114</LegitResult><Name>Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003</Name><Ver>11</Ver><Val>59D1605114E3500</Val><Hash>vfZmaSmFPIYrLWTcZSZErUQg+Fo=</Hash><Pid>73931-640-0000106-57150</Pid><PidType>14</PidType></Product></Products><Applications><App Id="15" Version="11" Result="114"/><App Id="16" Version="11" Result="114"/><App Id="18" Version="11" Result="114"/><App Id="19" Version="11" Result="114"/><App Id="1A" Version="11" Result="114"/><App Id="1B" Version="11" Result="114"/><App Id="44" Version="11" Result="114"/></Applications></Office></Software></GenuineResults> 

Thursday, May 15, 2008 12:30 AM
  • Sorry I haven't done this before...I think I messed up the first time.  Anyway...my Dell laptop has become very slow.  I would like to reinstall Windows xp Pro but I don't have the CD. 

Please help!  Thanks!!

WGA Data-->
    Windows Product Key: *****-*****-QVGY8-PW8G7-G34XM
    Windows Product Key Hash: n3RsD+NtfMhhugs+K5kaTRcWMJA=
    Windows Product ID: 55274-770-6941681-22845
    Windows OS version: 5.1.2600.2.00010100.3.0.pro
    ID: {650718F6-E18A-4C51-B035-BA4FAA03D6B0}(3)

WgaER Data-->

OGA Data-->

Browser Data-->

File Scan Data-->

Other data-->
    Office Details: <GenuineResults><MachineData><UGUID>{650718F6-E18A-4C51-B035-BA4FAA03D6B0}</UGUID><Version>1.7.0095.0</Version><OS>5.1.2600.2.00010100.3.0.pro</OS><Architecture>x32</Architecture><PKey>*****-*****-*****-*****-G34XM</PKey><PID>55274-770-6941681-22845</PID><PIDType>5</PIDType><SID>S-1-5-21-1060284298-152049171-854245398</SID><SYSTEM><Manufacturer>Dell Computer Corporation</Manufacturer><Model>Latitude C840                   </Model></SYSTEM><BIOS><Manufacturer>Dell Computer Corporation</Manufacturer><Version>A13</Version><SMBIOSVersion major="2" minor="3"/><Date>20040107000000.000000+000</Date></BIOS><HWID>FF693707018400E2</HWID><UserLCID>0409</UserLCID><SystemLCID>0409</SystemLCID><TimeZone>Central Standard Time(GMT-06:00)</TimeZone><iJoin>0</iJoin><SBID><stat>3</stat><msppid></msppid><name></name><model></model></SBID><OEM/><BRT/></MachineData><Software><Office><Result>114</Result><Products><Product GUID="{90110409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}"><LegitResult>114</LegitResult><Name>Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003</Name><Ver>11</Ver><Val>59D1605114E3500</Val><Hash>vfZmaSmFPIYrLWTcZSZErUQg+Fo=</Hash><Pid>73931-640-0000106-57150</Pid><PidType>14</PidType></Product></Products><Applications><App Id="15" Version="11" Result="114"/><App Id="16" Version="11" Result="114"/><App Id="18" Version="11" Result="114"/><App Id="19" Version="11" Result="114"/><App Id="1A" Version="11" Result="114"/><App Id="1B" Version="11" Result="114"/><App Id="44" Version="11" Result="114"/></Applications></Office></Software></GenuineResults> 

Thursday, May 15, 2008 12:40 AM
  •  

WGA Data-->
    Validation Status: Validation Control not Installed
    Windows Product Key: *****-*****-RY7BM-HM3KT-BKVRW
    Windows Product Key Hash: 6994t4LQCbvkXhtNbqQCL4+auQs=
    Windows Product ID: 76487-OEM-2211906-00107
    ID: {D10CD396-2E8E-48FD-A2D3-3057CE21B61D}(2)
    Is Admin: No
    WGA Version: N/A, hr = 0x80070002
    Validation Diagnostic: 025D1FF3-171-1_025D1FF3-179-2_025D1FF3-199-3_16E0B333-156-80004005

WgaER Data-->

WGATray.exe Signed By: N/A, hr = 0x80070002

OGA Data-->
    Microsoft Publisher 2002 - 100 Genuine
    Office Diagnostics: 025D1FF3-171-1_025D1FF3-179-2_025D1FF3-199-3

Browser Data-->

File Scan Data-->

Other data-->
    Office Details: <GenuineResults><MachineData><UGUID>{D10CD396-2E8E-48FD-A2D3-3057CE21B61D}</UGUID><Version>1.7.0095.0</Version><OS>5.1.2600.2.00010100.2.0.pro</OS><Architecture>x32</Architecture><PKey>*****-*****-*****-*****-BKVRW</PKey><PID>76487-OEM-2211906-00107</PID><PIDType>2</PIDType><SID>S-1-5-21-970577530-3370911546-2310752722</SID><SYSTEM><Manufacturer>LENOVO</Manufacturer><Model>195124U</Model></SYSTEM><BIOS><Manufacturer>LENOVO</Manufacturer><Version>79ETE0WW (2.20 )</Version><SMBIOSVersion major="2" minor="4"/><Date>20071207000000.000000+000</Date><SLPBIOS>LENOVO,LENOVO</SLPBIOS></BIOS><HWID>48693507018400DE</HWID><UserLCID>0409</UserLCID><SystemLCID>0409</SystemLCID><TimeZone>Pacific Standard Time(GMT-08:00)</TimeZone><iJoin>0</iJoin><SBID><stat>2</stat><msppid></msppid><name>Lenovo</name><model></model></SBID><OEM/><BRT/></MachineData>   <Software><Office><Result>114</Result><Products><Product GUID="{90190409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0050048383C9}"><LegitResult>100</LegitResult><Name>Microsoft Publisher 2002</Name><Ver>10</Ver><Val>BABFAAD4C4D61B0</Val><Hash>SEishkJimZrBR/u8NT774CIf0yg=</Hash><Pid>54197-640-0698487-16851</Pid><PidType>14</PidType></Product><Product GUID="{90110409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}"><LegitResult>114</LegitResult><Name>Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003</Name><Ver>11</Ver><Val>59D1605114E3500</Val><Hash>vfZmaSmFPIYrLWTcZSZErUQg+Fo=</Hash><Pid>73931-640-0000106-57456</Pid><PidType>14</PidType></Product></Products><Applications><App Id="19" Version="10" Result="100"/><App Id="15" Version="11" Result="114"/><App Id="16" Version="11" Result="114"/><App Id="18" Version="11" Result="114"/><App Id="19" Version="11" Result="114"/><App Id="1A" Version="11" Result="114"/><App Id="1B" Version="11" Result="114"/><App Id="44" Version="11" Result="114"/></Applications></Office></Software></GenuineResults> 

Saturday, June 14, 2008 4:39 PM
  •  Hello,
    I have run into the same issue. I built my sons computer 2 years ago for Christmas and installed Windows XP Home. I just bought him a new larger hard drive and can not find my CD.
    What do I need to do?

WGA Data-->
    Windows Product Key: *****-*****-768W9-4W7HT-3MPJV
    Windows Product Key Hash: owmEsKyXGWtT38rovCSXP4GNykQ=
    Windows Product ID: 55285-015-8234704-21651
    ID: {B9AF5032-BB06-4A05-9C5A-C3A55D04A3B4}(1)
    WGA Version: Registered, 1.5.540.0

WgaER Data-->

Version: 1.5.540.0

OGA Data-->
    Office Status: 101 Not Activated
    Microsoft Office Standard Edition 2003 - 101 Not Activated
    Office Diagnostics: B4D0AA8B-604-645_025D1FF3-171-1_3E121E02-555-80004005_3E121E02-277-80004005

Browser Data-->

File Scan Data-->

Other data-->
    Office Details: <GenuineResults><MachineData><UGUID>{B9AF5032-BB06-4A05-9C5A-C3A55D04A3B4}</UGUID><Version>1.7.0095.0</Version><OS>5.1.2600.2.00010300.2.0.hom</OS><Architecture>x32</Architecture><PKey>*****-*****-*****-*****-3MPJV</PKey><PID>55285-015-8234704-21651</PID><PIDType>5</PIDType><SID>S-1-5-21-823518204-1563985344-1060284298</SID><SYSTEM><Manufacturer>VIA Technologies, Inc.</Manufacturer><Model>VT8367-8235</Model></SYSTEM><BIOS><Manufacturer>Phoenix Technologies, LTD</Manufacturer><Version>6.00 PG</Version><SMBIOSVersion major="2" minor="2"/><Date>20030326000000.000000+000</Date></BIOS><HWID>58CB36CF01842069</HWID><UserLCID>0409</UserLCID><SystemLCID>0409</SystemLCID><TimeZone>Central Standard Time(GMT-06:00)</TimeZone><iJoin>0</iJoin><SBID><stat>3</stat><msppid></msppid><name></name><model></model></SBID><OEM/><BRT/></MachineData>   <Software><Office><Result>101</Result><Products><Product GUID="{91120409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}"><LegitResult>101</LegitResult><Name>Microsoft Office Standard Edition 2003</Name><Ver>11</Ver><Val>4A14ED905183064</Val><Hash>dKtwWVPdz08453X42JW7NwQKpyo=</Hash><Pid>70141-050-8990646-56728</Pid><PidType>1</PidType></Product></Products><Applications><App Id="16" Version="11" Result="101"/><App Id="18" Version="11" Result="101"/><App Id="1A" Version="11" Result="101"/><App Id="1B" Version="11" Result="101"/></Applications></Office></Software></GenuineResults> 

Wednesday, July 23, 2008 11:49 PM
  • How to replace missing Microsoft software: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/326246/en-gb

Thursday, July 24, 2008 12:08 AM
  • I have the same problem too.  I have a Windows XP home edition system.  HP Pavilion a1110n

WGA Data-->
    Windows Product Key: *****-*****-2CXKV-GMP22-HF2BQ
    Windows Product Key Hash: 25dG7mX6zCS/Ri0MYOSCvb3ct0w=
    Windows Product ID: 55277-OEM-2111907-00101
    ID: {80769C88-E1A9-4110-99C5-E3529605E644}(3)

WgaER Data-->

OGA Data-->

Browser Data-->

File Scan Data-->

Other data-->
    Office Details: <GenuineResults><MachineData><UGUID>{80769C88-E1A9-4110-99C5-E3529605E644}</UGUID><Version>1.7.0095.0</Version><OS>5.1.2600.2.00010300.2.0.hom</OS><Architecture>x32</Architecture><PKey>*****-*****-*****-*****-HF2BQ</PKey><PID>55277-OEM-2111907-00101</PID><PIDType>2</PIDType><SID>S-1-5-21-4094575798-2355909145-3359896355</SID><SYSTEM><Manufacturer>Compaq</Manufacturer><Model>Presario 6029US</Model></SYSTEM><BIOS><Manufacturer>Compaq</Manufacturer><Version>686Y4 v3.00</Version><SMBIOSVersion major="2" minor="3"/><Date>20020711000000.000000+000</Date><SLPBIOS>Compaq,Compaq</SLPBIOS></BIOS><HWID>8B76048001840059</HWID><UserLCID>0409</UserLCID><SystemLCID>0409</SystemLCID><TimeZone>Pacific Standard Time(GMT-08:00)</TimeZone><iJoin>0</iJoin><SBID><stat>2</stat><msppid></msppid><name>Compaq Computer Corporation</name><model>Compaq Presario 6029US</model></SBID><OEM/><BRT/></MachineData><Software><Office><Result>109</Result><Products/><Applications/></Office></Software></GenuineResults> 

Saturday, July 26, 2008 6:55 PM

• HP and Compaq Desktop PCs -  Obtaining a Recovery CD or DVD set:
    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?lc=en&cc=us&docname=bph07143

Performing an HP System Recovery in Windows XP:
    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?lc=en&cc=us&docname=bph07145&dlc=en

Saturday, July 26, 2008 8:27 PM