none
Single user with single active sessions

Question

• Hi,
    I want to know how can I have single active session for single user?

For ex.
    Consider I login to website and after successful login my ID is stored in session and If I leave this session in active mode and login to the website using another PC or other browser I am able to login to the site and both of my session are active. How can I abandon previous session?
    Is there anyway I can achieve this?

Thanking You!
    Wednesday, December 30, 2009 11:30 AM

All replies

• the clue lies in your first session, that you leave it in active mode. I think you have to logg out first in order to be able to log in once again from a different PC, yet with your same ID. hope that helps :) Good Luck !
    Saturday, January 02, 2010 8:25 AM
  • If you created your login page on php . you can have a session for this issue..check on web to find more about this topic

<?php
    session_start();
    session_destroy() ;
    ?>
    Friday, August 06, 2010 9:51 AM
  • The Chicago Bears are a professional American football team based in Chicago, Illinois. They are members of the NFC North Division of the National Football Conference (NFC) in the National Football League (NFL). The team is legally and corporately registered as Chicago Bears Football Club, Incorporated.

The Bears have won nine professional American football league championships (eight NFL Championships and Super Bowl XX). The Bears have the most enshrinees in the Pro Football Hall of Fame, with 26 members. The Bears have also recorded more regular season and overall victories than any other NFL franchise. The franchise recorded its 700th win on December 7, 2008.

The club was founded in Decatur, Illinois, in 1919, and moved to Chicago in 1921. Along with the Arizona Cardinals (originally from Chicago), it is one of only two remaining franchises from the NFL's founding. The team played home games at Wrigley Field on Chicago's North Side through the 1970 season. With the exception of the 2002 season, they have played their home games at Chicago's Soldier Field every year since 1971. The stadium is located next to Lake Michigan, and was recently remodeled in a modernization intended to update stadium amenities while preserving a historic Chicago structure. The team has a storied, long-standing rivalry with the Green Bay Packers, whom they have played 178 times. The Bears currently hold the edge in head to head match ups with a record of 90–82–5. 

The team headquarters, Halas Hall, is in the Chicago suburb of Lake Forest, Illinois. The Bears practice at adjoining facilities there during the season. They hold their annual training camp from late July to mid-August at Ward Field on the campus of Olivet Nazarene University in Bourbonnais, Illinois.

The Dallas Cowboys are an American football team that plays in the Eastern Division of the National Football Conference (NFC) in the National Football League (NFL). They are headquartered in Valley Ranch inIrving, Texas, a suburb of Dallas. The team plays its home games at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas, which finished construction in time for the 2009 season. The Cowboys joined the NFL as a 1960 expansion team.[2] The team's national following might best be represented by its NFL record of consecutive games in front of sold-out stadiums. The Cowboys' streak of 160 sold-out regular and post-season games began in 1990, and included 79 straight sellouts at their former home, Texas Stadium, and 81 straight sell-outs on the road. The franchise holds the record for most Super Bowl appearances (8), corresponding to most NFC championships (8). The Cowboys are the only NFL team to record 20 consecutive winning seasons (1966–1985), in which they only missed the playoffs twice (1974 and 1984), an NFL record that remains unbroken and unchallenged. It remains one of the longest winning streaks in all of professional sports. As of the 2009 season, the Cowboys have the highest winning percentage of any active NFL franchise (.580).

An article from Forbes Magazine, dated September 2, 2009, lists the Cowboys as the highest valued sports franchise in the history of the United States, and second in the world (behind the United Kingdom'sManchester United), with an estimated value of approximately $1.65 billion, above the Washington Redskins($1.5 billion) and the New England Patriots ($1.361 billion). They are also the wealthiest team in the NFL, generating almost $269 million in annual revenue.

More information related cheap nfl jerseys you will like :Dallas Cowboys jerseys,Chicago Bears jerseys,Carolina Panthers jerseys ,Buffalo Bills jerseys

Tuesday, August 24, 2010 7:33 AM