NOT ABLE TO INSTALL MS OFFICE 2007 ENTERPRISE ON DELL STUDIO 1555 WITH WINDOWS VISTA HOME PREMIUM

Question

• Hi

I am using Dell Studio 1555 with windows vista home premium and i have MS Office 2003 installed in it as well. For the last one week i am trying to install MS Office 2007 Enterprise but during the installation process  - After entering the product key it will start its processing but in between then it ask for the source. And on the top of the small window which appears, it will show a path, but when you click in your CD/DVD drive to locate that path you will not find the path till the end

Can anyone suggest do ?

Thanks

Wednesday, December 15, 2010 11:54 PM

Answers

• "ANSHUL DHINGRA" wrote in message news:e014ec3d-7337-4f61-88e1-2e4c7e654754...

Hi

I am using Dell Studio 1555 with windows vista home premium and i have MS Office 2003 installed in it as well. For the last one week i am trying to install MS Office 2007 Enterprise but during the installation process  - After entering the product key it will start its processing but in between then it ask for the source. And on the top of the small window which appears, it will show a path, but when you click in your CD/DVD drive to locate that path you will not find the path till the end

Can anyone suggest do ?

Thanks

Office Enterprise is sold only in bulk to organisations for use on their own PC's - if you are a member of such an organisation, please contact your System Admin.
    If you are not such a member, then you have been sold a counterfeit copy of Office.

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Thursday, December 16, 2010 5:48 AM