none
windows 7 build 7601 copy of windows is not genuine

Question

• one month befor my computer working good. but now one message came there is writing windows 7 build 7601 copy of windows is not genuine.and all ways asking my old product key.how can i get my old product key please answer me.
    Saturday, July 23, 2011 5:46 AM

Answers

• "bom thapa" wrote in message news:e5685a9b-760c-4304-a966-90401d586eae...
    one month befor my computer working good. but now one message came there is writing windows 7 build 7601 copy of windows is not genuine.and all ways asking my old product key.how can i get my old product key please answer me.
    To properly analyse and solve problems with Activation and Validation, we need to see a full copy of the report produced by the MGADiag tool (download and save to desktop - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012 )
    Once saved, run the tool.
    Click on the Continue button, which will produce the report.
    To copy the report to your response, click on the Copy button in the tool (ignore any error messages at this point), and then paste (using either r-click/Paste, or Ctrl+V ) into your response.
     - IN YOUR OWN THREAD, please

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Saturday, July 23, 2011 6:17 AM

All replies

• "bom thapa" wrote in message news:e5685a9b-760c-4304-a966-90401d586eae...
    one month befor my computer working good. but now one message came there is writing windows 7 build 7601 copy of windows is not genuine.and all ways asking my old product key.how can i get my old product key please answer me.
    To properly analyse and solve problems with Activation and Validation, we need to see a full copy of the report produced by the MGADiag tool (download and save to desktop - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012 )
    Once saved, run the tool.
    Click on the Continue button, which will produce the report.
    To copy the report to your response, click on the Copy button in the tool (ignore any error messages at this point), and then paste (using either r-click/Paste, or Ctrl+V ) into your response.
     - IN YOUR OWN THREAD, please

--

Saturday, July 23, 2011 6:17 AM
  • No reply from the Original Poster.

Issue is assumed to be resolved.

Darin MS
    Wednesday, July 27, 2011 9:19 PM
    Owner
  • That is pretty damned SMUG of a Microsoft employee, to assume the issue is resolved.

If there actually IS a solution or way to resolve that issue, then WHY HAS MICROSOFT NOT POSTED IT, OR INCLUDED IT IN A SERVICE PACK OR AN UPDATE???

I have the identical issue, but I posted it "in a new thread" to avoid the mindless snippy instructions to do so, when THEY ARE ALL ACTUALLY THE IDENTICAL ISSUE...

Perhaps I will be lucky.

And finally, if there is "no reply from Original Poster" perhaps they simply wiped the hard drive and got UBUNTU, or yard-sold their PC and got a Macintosh.

Whatever the situation, you can have no doubt that each of us with this problem are pretty free with telling about it to others...

• Edited by DGtamplin Sunday, September 04, 2011 3:37 AM
    Sunday, September 04, 2011 3:36 AM
  • "DGtamplin" wrote in message news:47386a2a-470e-414d-9e82-df02f6c22792...

That is pretty damned SMUG of a Microsoft employee, to assume the issue is resolved.

If there actually IS a solution or way to resolve that issue, then WHY HAS MICROSOFT NOT POSTED IT, OR INCLUDED IT IN A SERVICE PACK OR AN UPDATE???

I have the identical issue, but I posted it "in a new thread" to avoid the mindless snippy instructions to do so, when THEY ARE ALL ACTUALLY THE IDENTICAL ISSUE...

There are MANY issues that result in the ‘Not Genuine’ notification – only a few of which are actual counterfeit installs.
    If the OP hasn’t bothered to come back with basic information after a few days, it seems reasonable to assume that either they are living with the existing situation, or that they have found another source of the information required to fix the problem.
    Leaving a thread open for too long only invites ‘me-too’ posts – which end up confusing everyone.

Wednesday, September 07, 2011 12:26 PM