none
My hotmail account has been blocked and the email where Microsoft want to send a reset code no longer exists... HELP!!

Question

• I have now setup a new hotmail account so I can get on to forums to ask a question to be able to get my old email account working. As most of you probably know it is nearly impossible to phone microsoft!! I am an hour in and very frustrated (rant over) :) Please could someone tell me how I get back in control of my old email account. I have so far reset the password, however my account is still blocked. Microsoft want to send a reset code to an email account I no longer hold and they offer me no alternative options!! Any suggestions? Is there anyway I can get in contact with Microsoft to provide another alternative email to send the code to?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!!

Phil

Phil
    Saturday, May 28, 2011 10:08 AM

All replies

•  

Hi Phil I too am now in same situation ive since prepared new account but old is still locked up and all

microsoft can offer is the impossible!If i we cant get into our account how the heck are we able to retrieve code for reset!!

Monday, June 13, 2011 3:22 AM
  • Hi Phil I am now waiting for a response from microsoft within 24 hrs things should be back to normal you need to go into microsoft and they will require extensive info about you to verify that you are you hope this helps i will keep you posted if you are still inneed of reset info
    Monday, June 13, 2011 3:39 AM
  • This forum is for a blog software called Windows Live Writer. For help in Windows Live Id, visit windowslivehelp.com.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Thursday, July 21, 2011 9:49 PM