Outlook distrbution lists sending emails three times to certain recivers

Question

• Hi

I currently use Microsoft Outlook to send and reciece my emails. It Microsoft Outlook 2003 service pack 3.

I often send e-mails to distrubtion lists containing the email addresses of clients at the company I work, but for some reason when I send the email to the diostrubtion list certain clients receive the email three

times. I have checked and redone the distrubtion list to make sure no names where done more than once or if there were any errors on my part, but still clients have reported they have received the email more than once, but when I send the clients emails individually they just receive the email once like they should!!!

Is there any suggestions or things I can try which may resolve this issue?!?

Thank You   

Wednesday, February 06, 2008 9:55 AM

All replies

• I am having the same issue with one of my client computers, Even the help desk ticket he entered via email was sent 3 times. Anyone have a solution on this. 
    There was no attachments, and they were all sent within 30seconds of each other.
    Monday, March 10, 2008 5:15 PM
  • The same thing is happening to me. It's really embarrassing, especially in a business situation.

Can anyone out there offer any advice as to why?

Thursday, April 24, 2008 2:33 PM