none
Some panoramas don't load, some shows flat!

Question

• In my last entry of my blog, some panoramas shows ok, some shows flat (no "surround" effect when you zoom in) and one of then doesn't shows at all, it appear the "Buffering" label and the increasing "%" but when it raise to the 100% it shows only the black rectangule and thats all.

What's the problem? It's a "new embed code" issue or what? I try to render the ICE panoramas from the begining several times and get no solution.

You can view what I'm talking about in this url:

http://despuesdelclick.blogspot.com/2010/02/senderismo-puerto-del-cerezo.html

In order of apperance, it goes like this:

First panorama shows flat (but wasn't created this way!)

Second panorama shows OK

Third panorama shows OK

Fouth panorama shows flat

Fifth panorama shows OK

Sixth panorama loads but doesn't shows!

All panoramas were create in the same way and edited in Photoshop to add some retouch and my watermark. But some of then works fine and others not, why?????

Thanks

Monday, March 22, 2010 7:07 PM

All replies

• Hi,

For the "flat" panoramas, you can use ICE's projection menu (the rightmost on the File menu bar) to force cylindrical projection.  By default ICE will use perspective for field of views < 90 degrees, like on your first and fourth panoramas.

For the sixth panorama, HD View has a bug.  You can work around it as above by choosing a cylindrical projection.

--Howard

Wednesday, March 24, 2010 11:37 PM