Friday, April 09, 2010 12:54 PMin my computerright hand corner found that this copy of windows is notgenuine how i can re solvethis problum
Friday, April 09, 2010 1:00 PMin my computer right hand cornerfound that copy of windows not genuine how can i solve this problum
Friday, April 09, 2010 1:53 PM
In order to receive the best support, we request all users initially download and run the Genuine Diagnostics tool (MGADiag.exe) at this link http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012. Click "Continue", click the "Copy" button then “Paste” the report into a reply message in this thread.
If you do not have access to the Start Button:
1) Login to Win 7 and click the option that brings up Internet Explorer.
2) Type: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012 into the browser address bar.
3) A window will come up asking if you want to “Run” or “Save”, Select “Run”.
4) When the program runs, click the “Continue” button, then click the “Copy” button.
5) Paste Report into your newly created forum thread.
Buy Office 2007 Now, Get Office 2010 Free http://office2010.microsoft.com/en-us/tech-guarantee/microsoft-office-2010-technology-guarantee-FX101825695.aspx?CTT=97
- Marked As Answer by Darin Smith MSOwner Tuesday, April 13, 2010 8:16 PM
Tuesday, April 13, 2010 8:16 PMOwner
No reply from original poster.
Issue is assumed to be resolved.