Off Topic items
DO NOT POST HERE! Folder used by moderators to move off topic itemsStephen BootsMVPFriday, December 12, 2008 12:59 PM
This folder was created for the Windows Live OneCare forum moderators to move off topic posts into.
Discussions in this folder are discouraged as it is unlikely that a question posted here will receive a reply.
If your question applies to Windows Live OneCare, please use the appropriate forum folders.
If your question does not apply to Windows Live OneCare, please consider using the appropriate Microsoft Public newsgroups or other community forums found throughout the Internet.
Filtering and SortingUse these options to narrow down the question and discussion list.
- 27563matandch Wednesday, April 20, 2011 11:05 PM
Could not start windows firewall & neither any server program is accessible nor any client communicate to other serverAbhimanyuCS Thursday, April 21, 2011 1:41 AM
I recently removed the trojan Alureon, but have lost all my programs from the start panel. They seem to still be installed, and I would like to know how to get them to their previous state, including my system tools!!msgreenpower Wednesday, April 20, 2011 12:43 PM
- 14900Eagle 6 Monday, April 18, 2011 8:31 PM
- 14320thuse Monday, April 18, 2011 3:48 PM
- 25401zombie 11 Monday, March 28, 2011 4:25 AM
- 04849Suemass Sunday, April 17, 2011 7:44 PM
- 15235Shanee Nishry Saturday, April 16, 2011 4:43 AM
- 15295Mean Mr Mustard Saturday, April 16, 2011 2:42 PM
- 14979diamondcutting Wednesday, April 13, 2011 8:33 PM
- 14570ONELOVE47 Wednesday, April 13, 2011 12:38 AM
- 14250FUSIONINF Monday, April 11, 2011 4:29 AM
- 15711Barry Van Amberg Monday, April 11, 2011 3:42 AM
- 14703FUSIONINF Saturday, April 09, 2011 1:10 PM
- 24676drspyn4 Saturday, April 09, 2011 12:37 PM
- 14352Joshua Leet Thursday, April 07, 2011 7:50 AM
- 18870joedavies90 Wednesday, April 06, 2011 3:45 PM
- 14580nora goyette Monday, April 04, 2011 3:55 PM
- 14229Measma Saturday, April 02, 2011 5:45 PM
I have this permanent Trojan and have been reporting it to Microsoft have all the updates and it's still there.Kristen9536 Thursday, March 31, 2011 4:13 PM