Off Topic items
DO NOT POST HERE! Folder used by moderators to move off topic itemsStephen BootsMVPFriday, December 12, 2008 12:59 PM
This folder was created for the Windows Live OneCare forum moderators to move off topic posts into.
Discussions in this folder are discouraged as it is unlikely that a question posted here will receive a reply.
If your question applies to Windows Live OneCare, please use the appropriate forum folders.
If your question does not apply to Windows Live OneCare, please consider using the appropriate Microsoft Public newsgroups or other community forums found throughout the Internet.
Filtering and SortingUse these options to narrow down the question and discussion list.
- 27588matandch Wednesday, April 20, 2011 11:05 PM
Could not start windows firewall & neither any server program is accessible nor any client communicate to other serverAbhimanyuCS Thursday, April 21, 2011 1:41 AM
I recently removed the trojan Alureon, but have lost all my programs from the start panel. They seem to still be installed, and I would like to know how to get them to their previous state, including my system tools!!msgreenpower Wednesday, April 20, 2011 12:43 PM
- 14942Eagle 6 Monday, April 18, 2011 8:31 PM
- 14360thuse Monday, April 18, 2011 3:48 PM
- 25464zombie 11 Monday, March 28, 2011 4:25 AM
- 04883Suemass Sunday, April 17, 2011 7:44 PM
- 15280Shanee Nishry Saturday, April 16, 2011 4:43 AM
- 15324Mean Mr Mustard Saturday, April 16, 2011 2:42 PM
- 15042diamondcutting Wednesday, April 13, 2011 8:33 PM
- 14618ONELOVE47 Wednesday, April 13, 2011 12:38 AM
- 14283FUSIONINF Monday, April 11, 2011 4:29 AM
- 15744Barry Van Amberg Monday, April 11, 2011 3:42 AM
- 14731FUSIONINF Saturday, April 09, 2011 1:10 PM
- 24730drspyn4 Saturday, April 09, 2011 12:37 PM
- 14396Joshua Leet Thursday, April 07, 2011 7:50 AM
- 18952joedavies90 Wednesday, April 06, 2011 3:45 PM
- 14615nora goyette Monday, April 04, 2011 3:55 PM
- 14272Measma Saturday, April 02, 2011 5:45 PM
I have this permanent Trojan and have been reporting it to Microsoft have all the updates and it's still there.Kristen9536 Thursday, March 31, 2011 4:13 PM