Monday, May 02, 2011 4:28 PM
Launch file in Project Pro 2010. Made extensive changes to the project plan (assigning resources), save (100% completes), publish (100% completes). Go to file close / check in and get error message Job Type, Save, Error ID 9000(0x2328). The project could not be saved to the server.
Friday, May 06, 2011 8:34 AMis this plan earlier created on the 2007 ???
Regards, Sujit - MSTC
Friday, May 06, 2011 10:05 AM
Have you tried using the Import Project to Enterprise wizard? This usually helps you get through problems that you migh encounter using simple Save As command.
Hope this helps.
Amit Khare | EPM Consultant
Thursday, May 12, 2011 3:32 PM
projects entered with this issue is a new project created from Project Server using a template.
we did have some migrated projects that we did the import wizard
Sunday, April 15, 2012 9:37 AMModerator
The issue is addressed in Project 2010 hotfix December 2011 : http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2597006
- Marked As Answer by Sapna Shukla - Project MVPMVP, Moderator Sunday, April 15, 2012 9:37 AM
Thursday, August 09, 2012 11:15 AM
I have got a work around for this issue .Please follow the below steps to get out from this issue.
1. Open MS Project 2010.
2. Open the project plan from the server.
3. Now save it locally without making changes in the File Name, --> Save & Send --> Save Project as File --> Save For Sharing.
4. Close and re-open MS Project Pro 2010 > File > Open > open the project plan from locally then Save the project.
5. File > Save As (The Project name shoud be Grayed out for this time)
6. Save and then publish the project plan.
Hope this helps ...
- Proposed As Answer by Visitraj Thursday, August 09, 2012 11:15 AM