Discuss customizations and programming for Project Web App, Project Server, Project Professional and Project Standard. Includes User Interface (UI) customizations, Project Server Interface (PSI) and Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) Programming.
Welcome to the forum!
For more information on:
- Programming and development please see the Project 2010 MSDN Developer Center http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/office/aa905469.aspx
- Also be sure to target your RSS reader to the official Project Programmability Blog http://blogs.msdn.com/project_programmability/
Project 2013 SDK - March 2013 update
The Project 2013 SDK download is updated. The conceptual, how-to, and reference documentation in the download closely matches the Project 2013 developer documentation online content published on MSDN.
The Project2013SDK.msi download file now installs properly on Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012.
The Project 2013 SDK download contains:
- The on-premises Reporting database schema reference, ProjectServer2013_ReportingDB.chm, and the OLAP cube schema reference.
- Updated VBA Help for local use. Objects such as Chart, Report, Series, and Shape now show correct members tables, properties, and methods topics.
- Sixteen complete code solutions, including two task pane apps (with minor updates) for Project, the QuickStatus app sample for Project Server and Project Online, eight client-side object model (CSOM) solutions, two solutions for querying the ProjectData service for reporting, and three updated legacy PSI solutions.
Notes: 1. The REDIST.zip file that is attached to the Project_Programmability blog post contains the RTM build
15.0.4420.1017 of the Project Server assemblies for redistribution, including the
Microsoft.Office.Project.Schema.dll assembly, for developing event handlers.
2. Project CSOM solutions also require the redistributable DLLs for the SharePoint 2013 CSOM,
which are at SharePoint Server 2013 Client Components SDK.
- Updated Intellisense files for the PSI and CSOM, source code for creating a PSI proxy assembly, and instructions on how to update the PSI proxy files.
- XML schemas for the Project client, AppProvisioning, and the Statusing PSI.
The top-level online landing page for the Project SDK is Project for developers (http://msdn.microsoft.com/project).
Want to try out Project 2013?
- Sign up for Project Online and Project Pro for Office 365
- Download Project Professional 2013 and Project Server 2013
Please specify the version you are using when you ask your questionIt makes a big difference in answering your questions
Filtering and SortingUse these options to narrow down the question and discussion list.
- 4127ram kanumuri Friday, May 17, 2013 3:36 PM
- 029Greymane 2 hours 6 minutes ago
- 036Sansha Kuvakei 4 hours 47 minutes ago
- 385Diadi Tuesday, May 21, 2013 9:37 AM
- 064MeerDev 18 hours 15 minutes ago
- 056Geza Prouza 21 hours 47 minutes ago
- 069praspam Tuesday, May 21, 2013 6:57 AM
- 297Sunitha vv Monday, May 20, 2013 8:04 AM
- 2114chcw Friday, May 17, 2013 6:18 PM
- 3152bhardia Thursday, May 16, 2013 5:37 AM
- 173DG924 Monday, May 20, 2013 5:46 PM
- 184saini.sanjay231 Monday, May 20, 2013 5:39 AM
- 4207Unbeatable786 Thursday, May 09, 2013 12:17 PM
- 1159Hisham_Barrania Sunday, May 12, 2013 8:48 AM
- 078Till G Sunday, May 19, 2013 11:32 AM
- 1103123bava Saturday, May 18, 2013 11:40 AM
- 1101Hmilkovi Saturday, May 18, 2013 11:56 AM
- 2144MeerDev Thursday, May 16, 2013 4:08 AM
- 1111TV.Rahul Friday, May 17, 2013 10:04 AM
- 0114Quentin V Friday, May 17, 2013 7:59 AM