General questions, comments and discussions on Project Server.
Please specify the version you are using when you ask your questionWe're supporting all versions of the product.
Microsoft Project Conference 2012, March 19-22 2012, Phoenix, AZ
We’re excited to announce that all session content including titles, abstracts, speakers and learning objectives have been posted to www.msprojectconference.com! Microsoft Project Conference 2012 is your only opportunity this year to see over 90 sessions focused on Microsoft Project 2010 and Microsoft Project Server 2010 in addition to other key products that integrate with our Microsoft Project and Portfolio Management such as SharePoint, Office 365, Dynamics, Team Foundation Server and more!
See you soon in Phoenix!
Additional Microsoft Project Resources
Check out the following links to learn more about Microsoft Project and Project Server:
- Main product site: http://www.microsoft.com/project
- Project Team Blog: http://blogs.msdn.com/project
- Trial download and Virtual Image http://technet.microsoft.com/evalcenter/ee410540.aspx
Interactive content - Videos & Sessions & Webcasts
Project Professional 2010 and Project Server 2010 Demo Image:
- Download: http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9713956
- Hosted Virtual Lab: http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9713654
IT Professional related
- TechCenter @ TechNet: http://technet.microsoft.com/ProjectServer
- Admin Blog: http://blogs.technet.com/projectadministration
- Developer center @ MSDN: http://msdn.microsoft.com/Project
- Programmability blog: http://blogs.msdn.com/project_programmability
Filtering and SortingUse these options to narrow down the question and discussion list.
- 184Tandava Krishna Tuesday, May 21, 2013 11:53 AM
- 158Saravanan PRS 23 hours 14 minutes ago
- 030manu.baranwal 3 hours 22 minutes ago
- 768DMachiels 22 hours 49 minutes ago
- 029Denaun 6 hours 33 minutes ago
- 255读者 Wednesday, May 22, 2013 8:39 AM
- 361THREON - BVO 23 hours 41 minutes ago
- 573Triston01 Tuesday, May 21, 2013 11:02 PM
- 1131cdmit2010 Tuesday, May 21, 2013 7:15 AM
- 2126Bharat64 Monday, May 13, 2013 3:37 PM
- 146608Izumibb Tuesday, March 22, 2011 6:54 PM
- 992Judy IPD Tuesday, May 21, 2013 8:34 PM
- 157Tristan7859 17 hours 30 minutes ago
Project Server User can't open PWA untill he gets separate sharepoint permissions for PWA site. Why?umnov 23 hours 10 minutes ago
- 042Stev Scott42 16 hours 9 minutes ago
- 244Stev Scott42 23 hours 37 minutes ago
- 556FrankJutte 20 hours 1 minutes ago
- 4179Woon Woon, Gan Monday, May 06, 2013 5:56 AM
- 14140Doz4 Monday, May 20, 2013 1:41 PM
- 8240cdmit2010 Monday, May 06, 2013 10:57 PM