Thursday, January 20, 2011 11:11 AM
lots of iPhone users have the same trouble. that is they can't backup the SMS to anywhere when the SMS box is full, then they have to delete all of them to prevent iPhone rejecting new SMS receiving. so here i introduce a useful tool, hope that it can help you
Tansee iPhone Transfer SMS
With Tansee iPhone Transfer SMS, you can transfer the iPhone SMS to computer as a txt file or a ANTS file before the event above happens. Before the transfer, you can choose to transfer from all contacts or a single contact, further more, you can choose transfer the SMS to a TXT file or a ANTS file. In ANTS file condition, you can protect the file with a password to keep your privacy. From now on ANTS file support edit feature just the same operation process as the SMS edit on iPhone. If you want print iPhone SMS, you can choose MHT file format, then open the file by Internet Explorer, print it just like shown on iPhone!
Tansee iPhone Transfer SMS can provide you:
* Backup SMS in iPhone to computer before iPhone reject receiving new SMS.
* View and Manage old iPhone SMS in your computer.
* View SMS in Text file format (.txt file), ANTS file format (.ants file), MHT file format (.mht file)on PC.
* Password protection support (ANTS file only).
* Edit SMS (ANTS file only)
* Print SMS (MHT file print by IE).
for more information http://www.converter123.com/iPhone-Software/Tansee-iPhone-Transfer-SMS.html
derect download link http://www.regnow.com/softsell/visitor.cgi?affiliate=512860&action=site&vendor=13181&ref=http://www.converter123.com/iPhone-Software/tanseeiphonesms.zip
Friday, May 27, 2011 8:22 PMI haven't heard of the text message inbox being full for a while, but I agree that for many people, it's useful to copy a record of their text messages to their computer. I like Decipher TextMessage (http://deciphertools.com) for doing this myself, since it not only copies the text data, it also copies my mms attachments (photos, videos, address book cards, etc).
- Proposed As Answer by codegoddess Friday, May 27, 2011 8:22 PM
Friday, November 02, 2012 1:04 PM
Apple iTunes is helpless to transfer and save text messages from iPhone to computer. iPhone SMS Backup works well for me to save my text messages from my iPhone to my computer. So I guess there are some good ways to help you out.
- Edited by liliyterry Friday, November 02, 2012 1:07 PM
Friday, April 05, 2013 3:56 AMWatch Video Demo: http://youtu.be/SzQw-YqnOhw
Wondershare MobileGo for iOS can help you transfer music, movies, TV Shows, music videos, iTunes U, podcasts, audiobooks, playlist, contacts, SMS, photos and more from iPad/iPhone/iPod to computer/iTunes easily, and vice verse.
Different from iTunes, it can convert music and extract music from video to iOS devices directly. Moreover, you can share files freely between your iPad, iPhone and iPod without erasing anything!
* Transfer Media files to iTunes/PC, and vice verse
* Copy photos, albums between iPhone, iPad, iPod and Computer(Windows 8)
* Fully Manage Your iPhone Contacts & SMS without iTunes
* Import various kinds of music and video incompatible with iTunes
* Directly transfer music, photos, contacts, SMS and more between different iOS devices with one click
More Info: http://www.iphone-manager.com/