I have install SDK1.0 successfully,And I can receive data use dot11config.So I think the hardware is good.
But when we uninstall SDK1.0 and install SDK1.1,we couldn't receive any data.
The WINDDK always point out when we use "bcz" to debeug the SDK1.1 ,build is well:
192 files compiled -1 Warning
13 libraries built
4 executables built
However,the OACR point out:
Description:index '4' is out of vaild index range '0' to '3' for possibly stack allocated buffer 'pAdapter -> TxParameters'
Source Path :e:\sorasdk1.1\src\driver\sdrminiport\
As a result, we couldn't recieve any data use SDK1.1.whether we didn't install 1.1 well or something prombles we didn't notice.
Thanks a lot
From you description, it is very likely that you have something wrong during your installation. Please try to clean up your previous installation and follow Sora manual for a step-by-step trial. You'd better play with hwtest and dut tool first.