Give us your feedback and suggestions for new or improved functionality in these forums. Please include as many details as possible. If you have a bug to report, please use the Forums Issues (Not Product Support) Forum.
What is this forum for? Please read before posting!
· What type of posts are appropriate?
The purpose of this forum is suggested improvements for the forums. If something is obviously not working the way it was designed, it’s a bug, and should be reported in the Bugs Forum. If you have product related questions or feedback find the appropriate forum from the links below, or click on the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page.
- Expression forums
- Most existing forums (MSDN, TechNet, All)
- New MSDN and TechNet forums
What kind of response should I expect?
- The team that is creating this new forums platform actively participates in this Suggestions Forum and appreciates your feedback. You’ll see responses from Sam Jarawan (Forum Development Lead), Brent Serbus (Forums Program Manager), Rob Johnson (robjoh) (Forums Developer), and many others.
- We read all suggestions, and are willing to discuss all ideas, but we won’t implement every suggestion. We release every 4-8 weeks, and are committed to considering suggestions from the community with each release.
- Our goal is to close the loop and let you know when we decide to take a suggestion and when we don’t. If you want to make sure you get an answer to a specific suggestion, use the question thread type.
- If you feel your suggestion wasn’t fairly considered or we’re not living up to these expectations, you can contact me directly at Andrew.Brenner @ Microsoft.com.
Filtering and SortingUse these options to narrow down the question and discussion list.
- 012845Naomi NMicrosoft Community ContributorThursday, January 05, 2012 4:37 PM
- 142Reed KimbleMicrosoft Community ContributorWednesday, May 22, 2013 2:17 AM
- 5145Parallel Distributed Thursday, May 16, 2013 11:21 PM
- 061Naomi NMicrosoft Community ContributorSunday, May 19, 2013 1:21 PM
- 4114trip_to_tokyo Saturday, May 18, 2013 4:52 AM
- 6446Livio von Büren Thursday, April 18, 2013 12:38 PM
- 28855Aalam Rangi Saturday, March 30, 2013 10:16 PM
- 51648vivekWaghmare Tuesday, January 22, 2013 5:28 AM
- 2166MSDN Student Thursday, May 09, 2013 10:26 PM
- 0143Seadude93 Friday, May 10, 2013 2:27 AM
- 1155JaneBelle Tuesday, May 07, 2013 1:14 AM
- 0223SoftwareByDefault Saturday, April 27, 2013 10:04 AM
- 5292ProgrammingVolunteerMVPMonday, April 22, 2013 2:01 AM
- 2389ProgrammingVolunteerMVPFriday, April 12, 2013 1:57 AM
Is there moderator oversight? Who do we complain to, when moderators aren't doing what they are supposed to do?johnqflorida Wednesday, March 27, 2013 9:43 AM
- 11541V. Keerthi Deep Tuesday, March 26, 2013 5:35 PM
- 3583Richard_BrundrittMicrosoft EmployeeFriday, March 15, 2013 10:34 PM
Important suggestion: (a re-run from a year or two ago) - Allow MULTIPLE "this is abusive" flags on messagesjohnqflorida Wednesday, March 27, 2013 10:13 AM
- 5488Cor LigthertMVPThursday, March 21, 2013 9:55 AM
- 51113Gerry C J Cornell Friday, March 01, 2013 10:25 AM
- 141386leshay Friday, February 22, 2013 2:02 PM