Brand new Home Server Beta 2 install, after installation identified it was complete I triggered Windows Update. WU reported 5 items to install, one of them being IE 7. Allowed IE 7 to install with the other 4 items and allowed the machine to boot last night.
Server is working fine today, however I went back to it to logon and immediately after login I see a 'Internet Exporer encountered a problem and needed to close.' The error occured immediately after reboot last night but I didnt see it til this morning.
Obviously not a system critical error, but wanted to create a record of it. If I trigger IE again it runs fine.