Printer problem, mirror image is printing

Pregunta

•  

When I print from a PC in my circle to a printer connected to my HUB PC it prints in mirror image. The PC I am printing from uses Vista, the HUB PC uses XP, any ideas on how to fix this?
    domingo, 30 de diciembre de 2007 18:51

Respuestas

• This sounds like a driver issue for the printer on the PC in your circle. On the sending PC, see if you can open the Printer properties for the shared printer and see if there is an option to mirror the output.

You may want to contact support for help.

How to reach support - http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsOneCare/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2421771&SiteID=2

If it fails to validate your subscription, select the option that you are using a trial or beta copy and you can proceed to email support without validation once you've signed in.

-steve
    martes, 01 de enero de 2008 22:21

Todas las respuestas

• This sounds like a driver issue for the printer on the PC in your circle. On the sending PC, see if you can open the Printer properties for the shared printer and see if there is an option to mirror the output.

You may want to contact support for help.

How to reach support - http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsOneCare/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2421771&SiteID=2

If it fails to validate your subscription, select the option that you are using a trial or beta copy and you can proceed to email support without validation once you've signed in.

-steve
    martes, 01 de enero de 2008 22:21
  • I have the same problem.  I have updated all drivers and tried the mirror image setting on both computers with no change in output.  As a short term fix, I have to print to a file and then print the document from the XP computer.  Still haven't found a true fix for it though.
    jueves, 31 de enero de 2008 6:43
  • What is the make and model of the printer? If the host PC (where the printer is attached) is XP, am I correct in assuming that the PC experiencing the problem is running Vista?

And, I assume that the printer is being shared via OneCare?

Have you contacted support per the link above?

-steve

jueves, 31 de enero de 2008 13:52
  • I am soooo frustrated!  I can't turn off "mirrow imaging" or "poster printing" when I print no matter what I do!  CAn anyone help!?

jueves, 02 de octubre de 2008 19:28
  •  Kristi Brunig wrote:

I am soooo frustrated!  I can't turn off "mirrow imaging" or "poster printing" when I print no matter what I do!  CAn anyone help!?

You're off topic for this forum, which is dedicated to Windows Live OneCare. You may want to try the Microsoft Public newsgroups here: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx or the manufacturer of your printer's web site.

-steve

lunes, 06 de octubre de 2008 19:26
  • Awesome ...! It works. Thanks a lot.  The option to mirror the output was on. 

Best regards,
    Volzhina
    martes, 26 de mayo de 2009 23:15
  • Thank you so much.  I don't know how that printer setting got switched, but it must have to do with me trying to network my Vista PC.  I've used PC's since 1983.  I got one of the first one's.  But Vista is going to drive me to Mac.
    • Propuesto como respuesta Amr El-Baz sábado, 10 de abril de 2010 9:21
    jueves, 17 de septiembre de 2009 4:47