Microsoft Security Essentials & Windows Live OneCare Tune-up tool

Pregunta

• I was informed by Microsoft to uninstall WLOC full version paid subscription I had for last 3 yrs. I installed Security Essentials full 24 hr virus/spyware protection with settings for scanning. I still use windows xp sp3. Can anypart of the WLOC clean up tool or the tune-up  work with Microsoft Security Essentials full version for xp. I really miss the back-up & clean up it did. PC seemed to run smooth always with backing up files. I had to have help from Microsoft to do a clean uninstall of WLOC once Security Essentials was installed afterwards. I'm still having some issues with Virus notification coming up in task bar  not being monitored at start up or turn on  of pc. Get message click the bubble to fix virus to monitor. I have to go to programs open up & repin Security Essentials to start up menu, then maually get it on tasks bar to always show. Since I got a new Power Supply replacement a week ago which should have nothing to do with the virus being monitored & updated once PC is turned on. Could it be in " MISCONFIG " command startup? This is a two question, the 2nd quest is more important.
    ????????????What the ____'s wrong WLOC & What is right?????
    viernes, 29 de octubre de 2010 13:23

Respuestas