none
Microsoft Streets & Trips 2009

Pregunta

• I recently purchased M/S Streets & Trips 2009 w/gps. It says it includes 2010 software.

I'm running Win. 7 on a new Acer laptop. I am having problems with finding streets. I enter the street name & city & state (with commas)

Sometimes I name the business. The program can not find the street name however when I find the city and zoom in I find the street...but it takes

a while to find when there are a lot of streets to look through. Am I doing something wrong? I use the commas as suggested but the program can't find

streets that actually are on the programs map. Thank you in advance.

jueves, 27 de octubre de 2011 18:38

Todas las respuestas

• Welcome to the Forum.

I hope you did not pay too much, as S&T 2009 is two versions out of date.  And where and how does it say "it includes 2010 software"?  If it is S&T 2009, it wouldn't have "2010 software" whatever that is.

When you say you "enter the street name...", where are you entering that?  Can you be more specific?  Is this happening for all entries or just a few?  Perhaps you could post an example.  I am not sure I will be able to help you because I never had 2009 but I can see what happens with S&T 2010.

jueves, 27 de octubre de 2011 21:36
  • Welcome to the Forum.

I hope you did not pay too much, as S&T 2009 is two versions out of date.  And where and how does it say "it includes 2010 software"?  If it is S&T 2009, it wouldn't have "2010 software" whatever that is.

When you say you "enter the street name...", where are you entering that?  Can you be more specific?  Is this happening for all entries or just a few?  Perhaps you could post an example.  I am not sure I will be able to help you because I never had 2009 but I can see what happens with S&T 2010.

On the dvd it says, "2009 Microsoft Corporation"  On the outside of the package it says, "Includes 2010 software with updated maps" On "Help>>About" it shows 2009

I enter the street name in the box to the left of the binoculars that says, "type place or address"  This problem is happening with about 95% of my entries.

Ex: It can't find Greene, NY but it can find Tully, NY. However it can't find 24 Onondaga St. Tully, NY or 153 Slater Rd. Greene, NY both are businesses. Do I need to upgrade

to 2011?

sábado, 29 de octubre de 2011 5:10
  • Ok, I think I figured out what I was doing wrong. I was putting everything into the address box instead of just the street address. For some reason

I didn't see the "city" & "state" boxes. Thanks for your help though !!

sábado, 29 de octubre de 2011 5:25
  • Hi Muggy,

On the dvd it says, "2009 Microsoft Corporation"  On the outside of the package it says, "Includes 2010 software with updated maps"

Version 2010 was released in the Fall of 2009.

Laptop GPS World

sábado, 29 de octubre de 2011 9:50
    Moderador