Tune-up's, (Settings Disruptive Behavior).

Pregunta

• How do I disable Tune-up because it destroys settings (Windows), passwords (internet) and game configurations?

viernes, 28 de marzo de 2008 14:46

Respuestas

• You can't disable Windows Live OneCare Tune-up.

-steve

viernes, 28 de marzo de 2008 16:26
    Moderador
  • Unfortunately, there isn't any way to script or access the settings. There is a hack to disable Defrag, but that involves changing the Defrag program name. The rest can't be changed, though many people have requested this in an advanced options panel.

-steve

domingo, 30 de marzo de 2008 14:25
    Moderador

Todas las respuestas

• You can't disable Windows Live OneCare Tune-up.

-steve

viernes, 28 de marzo de 2008 16:26
    Moderador
  • Thanks Steve, I was aware of that possibilty.

Still someone might know of a way via scripting or can we request the program be modified to allow more selective operation of that particular function of Live One Care?

sábado, 29 de marzo de 2008 4:46
  • Unfortunately, there isn't any way to script or access the settings. There is a hack to disable Defrag, but that involves changing the Defrag program name. The rest can't be changed, though many people have requested this in an advanced options panel.

-steve

domingo, 30 de marzo de 2008 14:25
    Moderador
  • Now you tell me . My PC crashes during tune up.

jueves, 01 de mayo de 2008 17:38
  •  wheelnut53 wrote:

Now you tell me . My PC crashes during tune up.

Crashing during tune-up is obviously a problem. At what point does it do this? During a Defrag, during the virus scan, or at some other point? Or is it random?

You may want to contact support - 

How to reach support (FAQ) - http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsOneCare/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2421771&SiteID=2

-steve
    jueves, 01 de mayo de 2008 18:52
    Moderador
  • I did a complete reinstall of one care and it has work like a dream ever since, sorry it took so long to get back but I was so relieved
    miércoles, 03 de marzo de 2010 3:50