domingo, 06 de mayo de 2012 7:56
I am an admin of a Server 2010 (SP1 + Dec CU) environment.
I have an enterprise custom field (Project Level, Text, Look-Up). The supporting look-up had 4 values.
I wanted to add a 5th value to the look-up. This is what I experienced:
1. When I added the value in the 3rd row of the Look-Up table and checked in Project Professional - It wasn't added
2. I checked the queue and the update (metadata...) passed sucssefully
3. I checked on Professional of another computer and still didn't see the updated value
4. I tried to change the field to an open text field and got an "Unknown Error" message
5. I added the value in the bottom of the list (5th row) - I saw it in Project Professional in the 4th place (Look-Up is configured to be sorted by Row Number, Actual sort in Project Pro doesn't fit neither row number nor Alphabet)
Of course, I closed Project Pro and re-opened it after each update.
Todas las respuestas
domingo, 06 de mayo de 2012 17:33
domingo, 06 de mayo de 2012 23:10Moderador