none
Any Fix yet for Error 1001 for Windows XP??

Question

•  

Hi

I am having the same problem, each time I tried to download the latest update of MWWT, I keep getting get Error 1001.

I am using Windows XP and as far as I am aware of I am updated to latest Microsoft software including the .NET.

The problem happens only when I tried to update to the latest version of MWWT, the old version was running fine.

Thanks for your Help

Rick Mas

lundi 12 mars 2012 23:56

Réponses

Toutes les réponses

• Hi

I managed to get Error 1001 Fixed, and I finally got my MWWT running back again.

The way I did it this time is by downloading all the Microsoft files updates, the express ones plus the custom updates which normally are optional. I know it doesn’t make sense, since you are allowed to choose but I think Microsoft wants you to try their product as well.

I noticed in the update of the custom optional files that some are.NET Files which I think were the ultimate fix.

So with windows XP, Go to at Start- Microsoft update- and once you have selected and downloaded Express Files which are recommended, go again and select optional Files as well.

Good Luck

Cheers

Rick Mas

mercredi 14 mars 2012 02:00
  • We have update the standard setup to restore support for Windows XP. Build 3.0.72 now has an XP compatible version of the Window Live Signin Assistance required for connecting to the Layerscape Clouds services.

We appologize for the inconvienince.

Jonathan Fay

Principal Architect

Microsoft WorldWide Telescope

mercredi 21 mars 2012 23:49
  • Hi  i stream siriusxm on my windows xp using either ie or chrome and for the past 45 days, every 4 minutes or so, the stream crashes and i get error message 1001.  HELP!  what can i do to stop this madness?

lundi 16 septembre 2013 21:58
  •  

你好

我有同样的问题,每次我试图下载最新的更新MWWT,我不断收到错误1001。

我使用的是Windows XP,只要我知道我是更新到最新的微软软件包括。NET。

问题发生,只有当我试图更新到最新版本的MWWT,旧版本运行良好。

感谢您的帮助

里克·马斯

jeudi 7 novembre 2013 08:48