none
A few suggestions for making this even better.

Question

• Before I say anything, this is a great little gem, really like it.

But, as a user, we always want more :)

I would like to see more advanced controls for masking - feather,  and perhaps blend modes would be nice. And perhaps selection of multi areas in the same layer or unlimited layers? Also could be extremely useful if the mask could change over time to follow a movement.

It would also be nice if the timelines were a bit more precise and the arrow keys could be used to move one frame at a time. Right now it seems like moving one frame is not quite possible?

And then of course it would be nice to have a bit more control over the output settings, type of file, codecs used, etc.

And I'm not quite sure how this would work, but it could be quite interesting if the background still or plate could be changed over time, a bit like using ICE to make a panorama from video. If you could make a video panorama with this type of background plate and selective movement it would be off the charts cool, at least to me.

Keep up the great work Guys and thanks!

Robert

• Modifié image360 vendredi 9 mars 2012 23:04
    vendredi 9 mars 2012 22:59

Toutes les réponses

• Thanks for the suggestions.  We are looking into a number of these for future releases.  For now the tool is geared towards more casual users, so we try to have minimal controls, however, we will consider ways to expand the controls and fine-tuning.

Neel Joshi, Microsoft Research

vendredi 23 mars 2012 23:50
    Propriétaire