mercredi 3 mars 2010 15:00I've used Live Mesh on my HD2 for a while. But I've forgot to backup the install file. And after a firmware upgrade, I can't find the download link again. The link on http://m.mesh.com/ returns a 404-not found.
Is the mobile version not available anymore?
- Déplacé Stephen BootsMVP, Moderator mercredi 3 mars 2010 15:09 mobile (From:Live Mesh)
Toutes les réponses
mercredi 3 mars 2010 15:08ModérateurI'm moving your post to the Mobile forum.
From the announcements at the top:
If you have a mobile phone with Windows Mobile 6.0 or higher, you can add these devices to your mesh. Live Mesh for Mobile access requires the following invitation code: https://www.mesh.com/Web/Promo.aspx?pcode=Mob_FCFS1.
1. Click the invitation code link above
2. Sign-in with your Windows Live ID
3. Go to www.mesh.com
4. In your device ring, select Add Device
5. Under the install button, select "Use Live Mesh for mobile devices"
6. A new window with the rest of the procedure will pop-up, follow the instructions.
Note that the current mobile client has issues on the 6.5 devices, such as the HD2, so you may encounter problems running it.
m.mesh.com should allow you to access the Live Desktop in the browser on the phone, though.
I just confirmed that I was able to get there.
~ Microsoft MVP Windows Live ~ Windows Live OneCare| Live Mesh|MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator ~
- Marqué comme réponse Stephen BootsMVP, Moderator mercredi 3 mars 2010 15:08
dimanche 28 mars 2010 20:32
You get the 404 message because the address is wrong...
While on the page with the 404, go to the address bar, and delete the "m." from the m.mesh.com address.. leave all the other information..doing this will allow you to download the CAB file..
hope that helps!